Twenty Eight

Random Scenarios

Title: When he ask you to meet his family.
Pairing: GD; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: InanyNanie.

 

“Jagi…” GD called you, making you turn your gaze from Gaho towards him.

 

“Yes, oppa?”

 

“I… I wanna ask you something.”

 

“Sure, what is it?”

 

“Won’t you mind if I brought you to meet my family tonight?” GD asked as he looked at you in the eyes.

 

You blinked twice. “Tonight?”

 

“Yes, tonight.”

 

“Alright!” You smiled but then you grabbed GD’s arm. “Oppa, I can’t do this…”

 

“Eh? Why so sudden?”

 

“I’m nervous. What is they don’t accept me? What if your omma chased me away with her broom like she does to your ex- girlfriend?”

 

“Aye, relax. I’m sure that she likes you because I even showed her your photo. She said that you’re pretty and if she can, she wanted to meet you as soon as possible.”

 

“Really?” You asked, GD nodded then patted on Gaho’s head who is now sitting on your lap.

 

Then later night, the both of you headed towards GD’s parents house. Mrs. Kwon is now waiting for the both of you to arrive outside of the house. She can’t wait to see you and GD arrived.

 

When GD’s car parked outside of the house, Mrs. Kwon immediately walked towards the gate and opened it to see you and GD bowed at her. She smiled as she walks towards you and observed you from head to toes.

 

“Are you _____-sshi?” Mrs. Kwon asked as you nervously nodded. “Oh, I’m so glad that you came.” She said as she was about to pulled your arm but you froze there.

 

You are scared that she might chase you away with her broom if you made a single mistake. You shook you head, making GD and Mrs. Kwon looked at you weirdly.

 

“What’s wrong, dear?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

 

“Ah, omma, she’s scared that you might chase her away with your broom.” GD said, making Mrs. Kwon burst into laughter.

 

“Oh, so that’s why she immediately froze herself when I pulled her arm?” Mrs. Kwon asked as GD nodded.

 

“The whole family are waiting for you to arrive, dear. There’s nothing to worry about. I chased the ious girl away because she has no manner and being impolite to me. So, I hope you won’t do the same thing if you don’t want me to chase you away with my broom.” Mrs. Kwon joked, making you scared.

 

GD laughed as he hugged your shoulder. “Don’t’ be scared, jagiya.” GD comforted you.

 

Mrs. Kwon smiled as she pulled you inside the house. “So that’s mean I’m accepted in Kwon’s family?” You asked yourself but without you noticing, you said it out loud, making Mrs. Kwon heard you clearly.

 

“Yes, dear.” Mrs. Kwon answered; making you widened your eyes as GD chuckled behind you.


Tell me what you think. :)

-TabiOppa