One Hundred & Four

Random Scenarios

Title: When "BELIEVE" is gone.
Pairing: Yoon Doo Joon; OC.
Fandom: Beast.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: junghyeji.

 

Doo Joon spun the pen with his long fingers randomly. You never thought that he is a good pen spinner. You gulped when he looked up at you. He pointed towards the paper that you just handed in last week.

 

“May I know what is this, Miss ______?” Doo Joon asked.

 

“I… I don’t know,” You answered, startled when he looked into your eyes.

 

“You don’t even know what are you writing? Are you copying other people’s work?” He angrily asked as he banged the table, making you jumped a little from your seat.

 

Your hands were shaking really hard as you stared at your English teacher who is now sitting opposite to your seat.

 

“Just look at your own mistakes. I’m not going to tell you what’s wrong with it and I want you to tell me instead,” Doo Joon threw the paper in front of you.

 

You slowly took the paper and read the content. The paper is shaking and it makes you hard to read. You gulped some more after you realised it is actually not an essay paper. Instead of essay paper, it is a paper with full of bad words cursing Doo Joon!

 

You frowned and immediately looked up at Doo Joon. “I… I can explain, Mr. Yoon. This paper is actuall-,” You was about to explained but Doo Joon banged the table again.

 

“It’s your diary, yes I know. And I can’t believe that you wrote bad things about me?” Doo Joon asked in disbelief.

 

The student that he loved and adore the most had become the student that he hated the most. Your tears drop on the paper that your are holding. You don’t dare to look up at him. You know that Doo Joon is really pissed off right now.

 

He trusted you with full of his heart since you helped him out to find his wallet. It is not just that, you even helped him a lot when he first moved into your school. He even treated you so nice that make almost all of the female students jealous of you.

 

“By crying isn’t gonna help you to escape from this matter,” Doo Joon coldly said.

 

You sadly looked up at him. “But it’s not my fault, Mr. Yoon…”

 

“Who else if it is not you?”

 

“It must be the students who hate you. I don’t hate you and I’ll never gonna hate you,” You said between your cries.

 

“What’s proving that you didn’t do this? This is your handwriting and you can never lie to me about your own handwriting. I’ve seen a lot of your essays and I even remember every student in my English class’ handwritings!” Doo Joon said in a loud tone, making the teachers in the room turn to look at you.

 

You shook your head. “There’s must be someone had the same handwriting exactly same as mine, Mr. Yoon.”

 

“Yes, I know but I had find out that no one had the same handwriting as yours, Miss _____,”

 

“Y-you did?”

 

“Yes. I had so are you going to admit that this is your work?” Doo Joon raises one of his eyebrows.

 

“No. I swear. Why don’t you trust me like the way you do, Mr. Yoon? You know that I never lied to you, right? I never make trouble in this school since I was in the 7th grade and I thought you knew about it already,” You said in a sad tone.

 

“Know you’re lying to me just to defence yourself? All this time you were just acting nice to me but in my back, you’re busy writing this rubbish saying that I’m such a stupid teacher who doesn’t really knows how to pronounce English correctly. Who isn’t mad when their students wrote this to their own teacher?”

 

You kept quiet.

 

‘Who on earth did this to me? I never wrote stuff like that in my whole life!’ You angrily thought.

 

“What’s wrong? Feeling terrible? Hand no more excuses to be told?”

 

“Mr. Yoon. How could you…” You said as your tears sled down your cheek.

 

“How could me? You should ask yourself. How could you do this to me? All this time I was just wasting my time, trusting a child that hates me.”

 

You had enough. You immediately stood up from your seat.

 

“Have you ever seen me writing all this things? And even if I had a diary in my whole life, I will not gonna be this stupid to bring it to school! Why are you accusing me before finding enough prove to prove that I am the one who wrote all those bad words? I’m sorry to be rude but I’m telling you the truth. It is not ME!” You shouted,

 

“Yah, kid! You shouldn’t shout at your own teacher. And please Mr. Yoon, settle it down at other place please? The both of you are disturbing the teachers here including me.” Mrs. Kang said.

 

Doo Joon asked for an apology and dragged you out of the room. He pulled you up to the school rooftop. When the two of you reached there, he crossed his arms.

 

“How can I ever believe you again after you stole my wallet?” Doo Joon asked.

 

“What?” You asked, shocked.

 

“Some students told me that you stole it last two weeks and they found my wallet in your bag pack. I try to ignore it because I trusted you. But when this thing came up, I just can’t take it anymore,” Doo Joon said then messed his hair.

 

You are so tired with all the shouting and stuff so you just let him scold you even though you didn’t do it because you know that the truth will be revealed sooner or later. When Doo Joon was about to open his mouth, two male students came up with a girl between them and immediately approached Doo Joon.

 

“Mr. Yoon. I’m sorry that I’ve find send you the wrong students. She is the one who done all this. I’ve checked her handwriting and it is exactly the same as _____-ah’s. I’m so sorry Mr. Yoon, _____-ah. Please punish me.” One of the male students said.

 

Doo Joon immediately looked at you who are now smiling at him.

 

“Bring her to the principle room.” Doo Joon command as the three students climb down the stairs and headed towards the principle room.

 

Doo Joon then immediately pulled you into a hug, a tight one.

 

“I’m so sorry for not trusting you, ______-ah. I knew that you never gonna do this to me. Sorry for not trusting you.” Doo Joon said.

 

“I was relief that ‘believe’ has come back to you.” You whispered.

 

“What?” Doo Joon asked as he pulled from the hug.

 

“Nothing,” You smiled as he ruffles your hair and stuff his hands in his pocket and smiled at you.


What do you think? :)

-TabiOppa