Forty-Nine

Random Scenarios

Title: When you beat him at soccer.
Pairing: Donghae; OC.
Fandom: Super Junior.
Ending: Happy, cute. 
Requested by: sapphirefox.

 

“Oppa…” You called.

 

Donghae turn around and look at you who are crossing your arms, glaring at him. He raised one of his eyebrows up.

 

“What is it, dear?”

 

“You know what time is it now?”

 

Donghae looked at the watch that he is using right now.

 

“Seven. Why?”

 

“Why? Did you just ask me… why?” You asked in disbelief.

 

“Um… Why? Did I forget something?”

 

“Yes, you did. You forgot to come back home early just like what you’ve promise to me yesterday.”

 

Donghae bit his bottom lips and looked at the soccer ball before looking at you again. He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled at his silliness.

 

“Oh, I did?”

 

“Yes. So aren’t you coming with me?” You asked as you looked at the other soccer ball members.

 

Donghae was about to answer you but Eunhyuk pulled his shoulder, making him standing at the back of Eunhyuk.

 

“Hi, _____-ah! It’s nice to meet you here.” Eunhyuk suddenly butts in.

 

You bowed at Eunhyuk and he bowed back at you.

 

“Yes. It’s been a while I haven’t meet you since the last Super Junior concert.” You said.

 

Eunhyuk nodded then look at the soccer ball before turning his gaze towards you. He bends down and handed the soccer ball towards you and pointed towards the wide field behind him.

 

“Huh?” You asked, still holding the soccer ball.

 

“Why don’t you beat your boyfriend at soccer? If you won, I promise that we’ll excuse him for today. But… if he won, you’ll know what the answer is.”

 

“What?” You widened your eyes. “Are you crazy, oppa?”

 

“Why did you say that?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“I don’t play soccer and I never play it at all.”

 

“Seriously, you’ve never play soccer at all?” Eunhyuk asked in disbelief.

 

You shyly nodded.

 

“Donghae never invited you to play soccer at all?” Eunhyuk asked again.

 

“He did but I’m not interested in it.”

 

“So, you’d better beat him.” Eunhyuk said and patted you on your head then walks away.

 

“Eh? Wait!” You called Eunhyuk but he ignores you. “Aish.”

 

You looked up at Donghae who is looking at you innocently. You took a deep breath and walks towards him.

 

“Let’s do it.” You confidently said.

 

“Are you sure about this?” Donghae asked.

 

“What? You don’t trust me?”

 

“That’s not the problem. The problem is that you… you don’t even know how to play soccer and I’m scared that you’ll cry when you can’t beat me.”

 

“What? Cry? Yah, oppa. Even though I’m the weak type, I don’t cry on simple thing like this.”

 

“Oh, okay. Then show me what you got.” Donghae teased.

 

“Okay.” You confidently said.

 

You and Donghae started to play in the middle of the field. You decided to steal the ball from him so you pushed him aside. Making him fell in the ground. Eunhyuk and the others burst into laughter when Donghae landed right in the mud.

 

“Yah, you cheated!” Donghae pouts.

 

You stick out your tongue at him and start running. Donghae immediately stood up and start chasing after the ball, well chasing after you to be exact. You widened your eyes when you see he was already at behind you.

 

“Go away!” You shouted.

 

“I’m not chasing after you, silly! It’s the ball that I care.”

 

“What?” You asked, angrily.

 

“It’s the ball that I care.” Donghae said and stole the ball from you and ran towards the goal.

 

You clench your teeth. He didn’t realise that he had made you angry. You started running as fast as you can. Donghae was too busy showing off that he has stolen the soccer ball from you to his friends until he didn’t recognise that you were already at his back.

 

“Silly!” You shouted at him and ran away with the soccer ball.

 

Donghae was shocked. He thought you were already crying behind there but he was wrong. He was wrong for thinking you that way. Donghae was about to take a step but he was too late. You had kicked the ball into the goal.

 

Everybody cheered for you and you bowed at them. You looked at Donghae who is smiling at you and clapping his hands.

 

“Congrates.” Donghae said.

 

“So, I had won. Are you coming home?” You asked as you ran towards him and linked your arm with his.

 

Donghae laughs and ruffles your hair. “Why don’t you join us play soccer instead? I think you should join our team.”

 

“What nonsense. Come let’s go home.”

 

“Aish, just for today…” Donghae begged and gave you a peck on your lips.

 

You unlinked your arm and glared at him, pretend to be mad at him. Then you laugh, making Donghae looked at you weirdly.

 

“Okay.” You grinned at him as he pinched you on your cheek.


Is this cute enough? Tell me :)

-TabiOppa