Thirty-Two

Random Scenarios

Title: When he ignores you for his games.
Pairing: Kyuhyun; OC.
Fandom: Super Junior.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: sapphirefox.

 

You are now staring at the picture of you and Kyuhyun. It was the first time you met Kyuhyun at his fan meeting. You just don’t know how happy you are after meeting Kyuhyun for the first time in that picture but now, your feelings towards him changed.

 

Kyuhyun is soon to be your husband and the both of you need to prepare for the wedding day but what he does all day was playing games. You sighed as you heard him groaning from downstairs, probably he is loosing his games again.

 

“Aish! Why am I kept loosing when ever I reached this level?!” Kyuhyun nagged.

 

You rolled your eyes as you keep the picture of you and him into the album and went downstairs. You crossed your arms to see Kyuhyun pouts towards you. He stood up from his seat and walks towards you.

 

“Jagiya, help me to win this level, please? Just once…” Kyuhyun said with his cute expression.

 

You glared at him as you crossed your arms to your chest. His smiles faded when he saw you smirked at him. Kyuhyun kneeled down in front of you as he pulled your hand.

 

“No… If we keep playing games, when the both of us will go shopping for our wedding-,” Then suddenly Kyuhyun cut you off.

 

“I’ve told you just once?” Kyuhyun said as he sat back on the couch. “Sit by me.” He continued as he patted on the seat next to him.

 

“No.” You firmly said.

 

“Fine then, go shopping all by yourself.”

 

“What?!” You asked.

 

You widened your eyes to see him ignoring your questions as he continues playing his games. You angrily messed your hair as you groaned and left Kyuhyun by himself in the living room. You walked out of the apartment as you slammed the door hard, making Kyuhyun jumped a little bit, shocked.

 

“Aish, what’s wrong with her today?” Kyuhyun asked himself.

 

You let out a sigh as you looked at the couple who is now holding hands, laughing at each other jokes. They stopped laughing as they recognise something is staring at them. They looked at you as you turned your head away.

 

You just wish that you and Kyuhyun are now holding hands, laughing at each other jokes like the couple does. You looked at your feet as your tears sled down your cheek. You sat down in front of the door and cried there.

 

Kyuhyun suddenly stopped playing when he heard the sound of someone is crying. He immediately rushed towards front door. He opened it to see you sitting there, crying non-stop.

 

“What happened?” He asked worriedly as he bends down as raised up your cheek to see your face.

 

You pushed away his hand as you cupped your face. Kyuhyun stared at you with a sense of guilt. He sat beside you as he hugged you and caressed your hair. He hummed some songs as you looked up to see him smiling at you.

 

Your face was just a few inch from him. He laid his forehead against yours and leaned in to kiss you. You were struggling to pull from the kiss but he deepens the kiss. After tired of struggling, you just let him kissed you.

 

He pulled away and said, “I’m sorry, jagiya. I didn’t mean to ignore you. You know that your tears are one of my weaknesses so don’t cry, okay?”

 

“Okay…” You nodded as he wipes off your tears with his thumb.

 

He picked you up in bridal style and entered into his apartment. He laid you down on the couch as he goes on top of you, smirking. You blinked your eyes a few times as he caressed your hair.

 

“I’ll promise we’ll go shopping together after this, okay?” He winked at you as he leaned in to kiss you one more time.


Um, is the ending okay? Tell me what you think. :)

-TabiOppa