When Mr. Tan Face Yonghwa For The First Time

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINENTY SEVEN IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

Yonghwa still unconscious while the three man who kidnapped him, carry his body inside one room, and tied him with tight to the chair. the room look almost dark with one lamp is hang on right just few metres from his head..

 

after that, one man is come with carry a bucket with half of water in it, and he swing the bucket in front of yonghwa. the water is out from the bucket and hit to his head...

 

"wake up..young man...heii wake up" shout the guy who kidnapped yonghwa..

 

his head still wet with blood and water. slowly he open his eyes, and feel bad headache. yonghwa, turn and look to the room, but it's very dark. he just know not too far away from his sit, there is someone who smoke..

 

"ooucchh" he shout in pain..yonghwa want to touch his head but he can't because he just realize that his both hand is tied on the chair..

 

he want to move up from the chair, but he couldn't..

 

"let me goo...heii...you hear me..let me go..your bastard.." shout yonghwa with emotion..

 

"don't shout like that..young man..just be calm..we will not hurt you if you follow what my daughter want" said the man in front of him..

 

yonghwa look curious to hear that. he look emotion again..

 

"who are you..I don't know you..just let me go" shout yonghwa again..

 

then the man is stand up from his sit and walk to yonghwa..

 

yonghwa see his face clearly after he appears from the dark to yonghwa..

 

"what do you want?? I don't have nothing for you..just let me go" shout yonghwa again..

 

Mr. Tan as seo hyun father then touch to his chin..

 

"hmm..my daughter seo hyun is right..you are handsome yonghwa, and I can understand why she is crazy on you" said Mr. Tan..

 

yonghwa look shock to hear that...

 

"my thought is right..this must be seo hyun who made all of this " said yonghwa in his heart..

 

then he yelled to seo hyun name's..

 

"seo hyun!!!!...where are you??...get out now your ..don't you hide like a coward....

 

yonghwa want to shout again but he couldn't because..

 

"plakkkk.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter