Finally, Love You Again

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO...

 

Shin hye shout :"Yonghwa....Yonghwa..."      The man that shin hye know is yonghwa stop to walk...     So Min try to negotiation with the officer. at last, he let shin hye enter the Departure room..     So min:"go, shin hye..run to yonghwa..chase your love"     Shin hye:"Thanks So Min"     So min:"Go, now"     Shin hye enter the alley of departure to Plane..     she saw Yonghwa walk slowly, while he listen a song from his MP3..     Shin hye run to him, then she hug Yonghwa from behind..     Shin hye:"don't go, yonghwa...don't go..."     Yonghwa just silent. there is no words come from his mouth...     Shin hye tears is fall from her eyes now..     Shin hye:"I love you, yonghwa. I'm feel lonely without you. my days is different without your smile and your voice. don't leave me. please, yong" while she cry and hug yonghwa tight.     Yonghwa take off his headshet from his ears..     Yonghwa:"shin hye, let me go. I'm not telling you, so you can begin your new life without me beside you. but I will always pray for you, so you can life well with someone who will love you with all of his heart"     to hear that only make shin hye more sad. she shake her head..     Shin hye:"No, yonghwa, no. only you, who love me with all of your heart. only you, who can hug me and I feel comfort in your hug. I Believe, you still love me. tell me, yong if you love me??"     suddenly, without he realize. tears slowly fall from his eyes..     Yonghwa:"I'm sorry, shin hye. I don't love you anymore. Please, let me go. I must go to the plane" while he hold shin hye hand and try to release from her hug..     Shin hye cry hard to know that :"no, yong..no, please. don't leave me"     but Yonghwa Finally can release from shin hye hug..     shin hye fall down to the floor cause she hold yonghwa body. her palm hit hard to the floor. her palm is pain now, but her heart is more pain, cause of yonghwa. while she cry, she sit to the floor. her hand is raise to cover her face.     Yonghwa glance a little to shin hye. he just pity to her. but he must do that, because he don't want to feel suffer again.     shin hye see him when yonghwa slowly walk to his plane..     Shin hye shout:"yonghwa, don't leave me"     but yonghwa not far to walk from her, when he hear their love song "I'm in love" by narsha is heave on the airport. Yonghwa stop to walk..   Reef.

I’m in love, I’m fall in love
Duryeopjin annneyo geudaewa hamkkeramyeon
Sesangeun neomu areumdapjyo

I thought I never gonna fall in love
But I’m in love
Cuz I wanna love you baby..

 

when Yonghwa hear that song, in the same time, his love to shin hye is back to him again.

 

then he hear the Voice is talk to his heart..

 

The Voice:"Yonghwa, love is so beautiful. come back to her, Shin hye will not hurt you again. her love is so bigger to you, I know in the future you will be happy with her, cause I'm your God. you will grateful to me, cause I'm not dissapear your love forever"

 

Shin hye hear their love song too..

 

Shin hye:"Yong, do you hear our love song??  that remind us how beautiful of feeling love, yong. come back to me now, yong with your love"

 

then Jung yonghwa, turn his body and stare to her..

 

for the first time, shin hye can see love is so bigger from yonghwa eyes..

 

Yonghwa move forward and closer to shin hye, then he kneel down when he arrive in front of her..

 

they stare for a moment. many words want they will said, but only with look each other. they can said that.. 

 

Yonghwa slowly raise his hand and his finger is touch shin hye cheek to wipe her tears. shin hye is happy to see that, she feel lovely of yonghwa. she just stare to him. Yonghwa then smile to her. his tears is stop now..

 

Shin hye will said something, but yonghwa touch her lips with his one finger..

 

Yonghwa:"shhhh, shin hye. stop crying now, be smile. look, my love to you is back, now. my love now is only you. and just for you, shin hye"

 

then he closer his face to shin hye. she understand what will yonghwa do. she close her eyes. soft, tender and lovely kiss has yonghwa and shin hye feel when they lips is touching. yonghwa close his eyes too and enjoy his kiss. his hand is wrapped shin hye neck while shin hye do the same things.

 

from the distance, So min and Juniel see that...

 

Juniel:"finally, the two bestfriend become lovers. I'm happy now cause yonghwa love is back to him again in the right time"

 

So min:"you right, juniel. I think I has make the right decision with let them meet. Yonghwa must be happy now"

 

then Yonghwa and so min parents approach them..

 

Mother:"So min, I know now, why you just la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter