The Last Performance

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO...

 

Yonghwa, shin hye and their five friends has decided go to catharisis cafe..

 

when they arrive, cafe almost full with many people.

 

on the stages, there is a woman with sing alone with her guitar.

 

"jungshin, do you hear her voice?? her voice is good. and she is pretty too" said min hyuk while they are looking for a chair to sit.

 

"I hear too min hyuk. you are right, and yes. she is beautiful" said Jungshin, while they are look to the girl who is singing.

 

Yonghwa saw them are stare to the girl..

 

"yah, you two. try to help us for looking the empty chair" said yonghwa.

 

min hyuk and jungshin turn to yonghwa.

 

they do what yonghwa want..

 

after 5 minutes, finally they found the empty sit..

 

"hyung, I will go to manager of catharisis cafe. maybe he can get us permission for show the last performance" said Jonghyun..

 

Yonghwa:"yes, hope you will success"

 

Jonghyun then get close to juniel and kiss her forehead.

 

"good luck, honey. I hope you will success" said juniel.

 

Jonghyun just smile while he look to his girlfriend. after that, he go to manager room..

 

15 minutes, after that. jonghyun has comeback with smile has cover his face..

 

"hyung, we are lucky. the manager has permission us to show the last performance. we will performance 2 song, and 10 minutes later we will on the stages and sing" said Jonghyun.

 

Yonghwa turn and look to all member of CN BLUE..

 

"so, let's go guys. we must prepare for the performance" said Yonghwa.

 

"yong. I and juniel will waiting you in here. we will saw you from here" said shin hye.

 

Yonghwa turn his body and look to shin hye..

 

"may I get kiss for luck??" ask Yonghwa while he close to shin hye face..

 

shin hye wrap her hand around yonghwa neck while yonghwa hold her waist..

 

they kiss slowly and softly. they both eyes is close sign that they enjoy to kiss. min hyuk and jungshin just envy to saw Yongshin romance..

 

"I want to have a girl and get kiss like that" said min hyuk.

 

"me too. they enjoy to kiss. how romantic" said jungshin.

 

"maybe tonight is your both lucky. you can get a girl in here" said juniel while jonghyun hug her from behind.

 

"you are right. I and jungshin will try to find a girl for us" said min hyuk.

 

after a while. shin hye let go off her kiss..

 

"good luck honey, give your best performance. make me proud to have you as my boyfriend" said shin hye.

 

Yonghwa smile and said..

 

"you will proud to me honey, just watch my performance" said Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa as the leader of CN BLUE is the first who is going to back stages for prepare the last performance. min hyuk and jungshin has follow him. when Jonghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter