Punishment from Mr. Kim

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOURTHY THREE IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO

 

when yonghwa lips just a few inch from yoona lips, suddenly there is someone has shouted..

 

 

"Stop....stop that.."

 

 

yonghwa and yoona stop their action and look at the person who shouted...

 

 

Mr. Kim look at both with angry ..

 

 

shin hye saw appears on Mr. Kim, she is happy and pity on the same time..happy cause there is someone just stop their kiss. but she is pity cause yonghwa will get trouble for what he is doing..

 

Mr. Kim:"Yonghwa, Yoona, and you, Nickhun. go to my room now. this concert is close..go home all of you.."

 

 

The audience:"hoooooooo"

 

 

Mr. Kim go away and leave the stages..

 

 

Yoona:"I'm sorry Yonghwa, because of me. you will get punish from Mr. kim" while she look at him..

 

 

Yonghwa just smile a little. 

 

 

Yonghwa:"don't blame your self. I was wrong too cause I follow what my fans want"

 

 

Nickhun:"I'm sorry too, because I push you to fulfill what your fans want"

 

 

Yonghwa:"it's fine nickhun. I understand your position. don't blame your self"

 

 

yonghwa walk slowly to backstage and approached his band mate..he look sad..

 

 

jungshin:"hyung, I think our concert is successful except the kiss"

 

 

Jonghyun:"I agree with jungshin. Hyung, the kiss is suppose not to be happen" while he hold juniel hand..

 

 

juniel can see sad eyes from yonghwa..

 

 

Juniel:"yonghwa you must be happy cause you success to fulfill desire of your fans"

 

 

Yonghwa:"why I must be happy if I don't want to kiss yoona. I suppose to kiss the girl that I love not to kiss the girl cause of audience stupid request. and because of that I will get trouble from Mr. kim"

 

 

Min hyuk:"hyung, don't blame your fans cause they are human too. just hope that the punish from Mr. kim is not so bad for you"

 

 

Yonghwa:"I hope too min hyuk" after that he remember of something and suddenly he hit jonghyun head..

 

 

Jonghyun  scream:"appoo hyung. why you hit my head"

 

 

Yonghwa:"because you teasing me before go to stages so now you get punish from your hyung"

 

 

shin hye approached the backstages and join the conversation..

 

 

Yonghwa look at shin hye and the other...then take deep breath..

 

 

Yonghwa :"I'll go now"

 

 

Shin hye:"wait, I will follow you" 

 

 

Yonghwa didn't say anything.he leave his friend with shin hye follow him..

 

 

Shin hye:"yong. I hope everything is okey. I hope Mr.kim will not give you heavy punish"

 

 

Yonghwa glanced at her:"thanks shin"

 

 

when they has in front of Mr. kim room..

 

 

Shin hye:"yong, I'll go now. don't so sad. faighting!!" while she smile at him.

 

 

Yonghwa:"thanks shin, you very kind to me"

 

 

after that he enter the room..and saw yoona and nickhun has there..

 

 

15 later, Mr. kim has arrived at the room and directly sit and saw at them..

 

 

Mr.kim:"how dare you to do that things. the kiss is not to do in public. and you still want to do it"

 

 

Yonghwa:"I'm sorry Mr. kim. I know that the kiss is wrong"

 

 

Mr. kim:"yonghwa. I just proud of you with all you have to do in this school. but this time I'm not proud at you. so with you, yoona and you, nickhun"

 

 

Mr kim has take a bowl with some paper is rolled..

 

 

Mr. kim:"to make the punish is fair. in this bowl, there is some paper with your punish is written on it. take one of paper from the bowl and read what your punish. arasso" while he give the bowl to Nickhun.. 

 

 

nickhun take one paper, open it and read the paper..

 

 

Nickhun:"one week to clean the library" while he sigh.

 

 

Yonghwa take one paper, open it but suddenly he is silent..

 

 

Mr. Kim:"yonghwa, read the paper punish..

 

 

Yonghwa:"I'm free from punishment. Mr. kim, what it's this meaning??"

 

 

Mr. kim:"it's mean that you are not be punish for what you have done"

 

 

yonghwa look suprise for that things..

 

 

yonghwa:"but...but I have make mistakes and you suppose to punish me for what I have done"

 

 

Mr. kim:"yes, you right. but you have take one paper from a bowl and it's fair if you free from punish, because it's written on it"

 

 

yonghwa look confuse, but in the end. he can accept that..

 

 

Mr. kim:"now, it's you turn yoona"

 

 

yoona take one paper, open it and suddenly she shock. the tears is fall from her eyes...

 

 

Mr. kim:"yoona, read your paper"

 

 

Yoona:"Mr. kim, I'm so sorry..don't take me out from this school. I know what I have done, it's wrong. but this punishment is very hard to me" while she cry.

 

 

yonghwa and nickhun is shock to hear that.

 

 

Mr.kim:"so, your punishment is get out from school. it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter