Kidnapped

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINENTY SIX IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

After One Hour..

 

"Mr. Tan..our spying has found a man that match to a photos. he's on the airport together with a girl..it's look like they will go away" said Mr. Sun..

 

Seo Hyun hear the conversation too..

 

"the girl it's must be Park Shin Hye, yonghwa girlfriend..father, you have to stop them before they will go away" warn seo hyun while she hold Mr. Tan hand..

 

Mr. Tan is smile to seo hyun while he tap his hand to her shoulder..

 

"you just same like your mother, seo hyun..always ambition to get everything you want" said Mr. Tan..

 

"father..." said seo hyun with upset while she shake her father arm..

 

"aiggoo..seo hyun..don't worried, my daughter..they can't escape from us now..my spyies will always know where they are" said Mr. Tan while he seo hyun long hair..

 

"father..bring yonghwa to me..now..I'm sad because of him, father" said seo hyun while she stare to her father..

 

Mr. Tan then take his handphone and contact to Mr. sun..

 

"Kidnapped yonghwa, without hurt him, and bring him to here. if you could, don't do that in public place. also keep watched to his girlfriend. I don't want her to dissapear" said Mr. Tan..

 

"ne, Mr. Tan. I will do what you said" said Mr. Sun..

 

Mr. Sun then continue the command from Mr. Tan to his spyies..

 

three man who is spy of Mr. Tan, watch to yonghwa.

 

yonghwa not realize that, so with shin hye. they are sit on the waiting room for departure to indonesia..

 

they hold hand in hand while shin hye head is lying to yonghwa chest. she has inform sulli to quit from her job..

 

after a minutes, yonghwa push her head with slowly..

 

"honey, I will go to the toilet for a while..wait here and don't go anywhere" said yonghwa..

 

"ne, yong..I wait you here..just comeback soon.." said shin hye..

 

"I will..I will not too long" said yonghwa while he stand up from his sit and go to the toilet..

 

three man has see yonghwa is go away..

 

"yonghwa, is go away sir, what should we do now??" ask one man as the leader..

 

"follow him without he know that..find out where he's going and kidnapped him in the right place" said Mr. sun..

 

"alright sir.." said the leader while he turn off the connection..

 

"okey, guys..let's follow him" said the leader while he go away..

 

two man then follow him..

 

yonghwa enter the male toilet, and do the man habit on there..

 

three man who follow him, enter the toilet room too. they just wait yonghwa to finish his pee..

 

after 1 minutes, yonghwa finish it and will go out of the toilet room..

 

he saw three man was washing their hand to pretend. so, yonghwa will not suspicious on him..

 

yonghwa will go to the door when one man as the leader then take out the gun from his pocket and pointed it to yonghwa waist..

 

yonghwa look shock when he feel one cold things has touch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter