Yonghwa Dissapointed again

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOURTHY NINE IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO...

 

 

Shin hye just shock when she know who is a man in front of her....         Shin hye:"Min...Min ho"          JUNG YONG HWA Pov       I walk to Mr. Kim room and knock at the door of his room..       "knock...knock.."       "Come in" shout Mr. kim from inside the room..       I enter Mr. Kim room. he was read a paper and then he see me.       Mr. Kim:"Oh, it's you, Yonghwa. please sit down"       Yonghwa:"Thank You, Mr. Kim" while I sit down..       Mr. Kim continue to read the paper and talk to me while he put the paper on the table..       Mr. Kim:"Jung Yong Hwa, do you know why I call you today??"       Yonghwa:"I guest this is about the scholarship which you told me before"       Mr. Kim:"You are right, yonghwa. Two days from now, you must go to France for manage visa and also for administration of university in france" while he take something from the drawer of his table.       Mr. Kim:"here your ticket and your paspor for your departure, and one more thing, yonghwa. I just receive a letter from a University where you will study that there are two people from our school will get scholarship to university in France. it means that you will have a friend for study on that university, but I'm not decided yet who will be your friend. she or he will follow you to france in two or three days after you"       Mr.Kim:"ok, yonghwa, only that I have talk to you right now. don't forget to study hard for final exam. don't dissapointed me, do you understand"       Yonghwa:"yes, Mr.kim. I will not dissapointed you"       Mr. kim:"good, yonghwa. you may leave now"       when I was outside Mr. Kim room I just remember that shin hye is waiting for me on balcony of school. while I walk to balcony, I just thinking who will be join me to study in france..       "maybe shin hye or juniel or jungshin or maybe Yoona..." but suddenly I shake my head after I said Yoona name...       "don't be...don't be yoona..I can't concentrate to study in france if she join me. God, please. don't be yoona. I don't want yoona. I want shin hye or another friend to join me".        I still day dreaming until I arrive on balcony of school. then I see something that make me dissapointed to shin hye and angry to her.         FLASHBACK   PARK SHIN HYE POV   "mi...min ho" I said..   Min ho:"yes, shin hye. it's me, lee min ho. I come here because I realize that I still love you and I can't forget you. I want together again with you, loving each other. break up with you it's my biggest mistake"   "but, I don'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter