Father!!!, help me to separate yonghwa from shin hye and make him to married me,,

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINENTY FIVE IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

she push the button and after a while..

 

"honey, where are you?? it's long time since you left me"

 

"father!!!!! I need your help" said seo hyun.

 

"anything for you, honey. just said, what you're problem and I will fixed it for you" said Mr. Tan..

 

"yonghwa..has refuse my love and make me suffer and broken heart..please, father..I want you to separate yonghwa from shin hye. make him to love me. only with him I want to married and together with him for rest of my life" said seo hyun..

 

Mr. tan just silent to hear that..

 

"honey, come home now and we talk later after you come home .. I miss you and want to see your face again my daughter" said mr. tan..

 

"ne, father..I will go home now" said seo hyun..

 

then she off the connection.

 

 

 

meanhwile, yonghwa plane has take off from china and will landed 6 hours in france..

 

but before that, yonghwa has call to his fiancee to waiting for him and don't go anywhere..

 

"why yonghwa?? why I must waiting for you?? I just wanna go to work now..you make me scare with what you said" said shin hye with confuse..

 

"just obey to me this time honey, okay?? waiting for me, shin and don't go anywhere" said yonghwa with worried..

 

shin hye can feel something bad will happen to them..

 

"okay, yong..I will waiting for..just be careful, honey..I don't want something bad will happen to you" said shin hye..

 

"ne, shin..I must go now..see you in 7 hours from now" said yonghwa while he cut off the connection..

 

shin hye just silent while she feel worried that something bad will happen on them..

 

"GOD, please make me calm..I don't want something bad will happen and make me separate from yonghwa.." said shin hye while she close her eyes and start to pray..

 

after six hours, the plane is landed in france airport..

 

yonghwa immediately go to his apartment with taxi..

 

his face look worried and restless..

 

he know if seo hyun will be seriously with what she said to yonghwa, moreover if she ask to her father for help..

 

"GOD, please don't separate us. I love shin hye..give YOU're Prevent and YOU're strong to us.." said yonghwa while he close his eyes and pray..

 

after 30 minutes, he arrive to their apartment..

 

yonghwa knock at the door..

 

"honey, it's me..open the door.." said yonghwa..

 

shin hye walk in hurry to the door and open it..

 

"honey, I miss you..very much" said yonghwa while he kiss shin hye..

 

after he kiss her..

 

"cmm'on we must go now" said yonghwa while he go to his room..

 

"waee, yonghwa..you must explain to me..why we must go??..honey, tell to me with honestly" said shin hye while she stare to yonghwa..

 

yonghwa it's stop to take out his cloths from the wardrobe.

 

"I'm sorry shin. I...I said something bad to seo hyun when she....she want to make *passion of love* with me.." said yonghwa while he turn to look on shin hye..

 

"I'm forget to lock the door of my room when I take a bath..she is coming without I know..and hug me from behind..but I push her body and angry to her.." said yonghwa again (yong, you don't tell to shin hye about seo hyun who has and get your inside her ..you're afraid if shin hye will angry don't you kekeke..)

 

"I said that she is a ..and then I slap to her cheek when she said if she will kill you honey..I can't accept what she told about you.." said yonghwa..

 

"she is very angry and swear to separate us...then suddenly when I'm on the way to here..I remember about her father..I'm shock and feel sorry to said that to seo hyun..I'm not think cleary about the risk..her father will be most trouble for us..we must go now" said yonghwa

 

shin hye is shock after she hear the story from yonghwa. but she willing because yonghwa refuse to make passion of l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter