The Request

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED ONE IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

Shin hye and Sulli arrive in police station..

 

the two lady report to the guard about what they're purpose. then the guard take them to the police officer who's charge of missing people..

 

The Guy spy them from a far..

 

"sir, shin hye and her friend go to police station..I think they will report about yonghwa's missing.." said the guy..

 

"you're right..keep watch to them...I will send other spy to your place to replace you" said Mr. Sun..

 

"yes, sir.." said the guy while he cut the connection..

 

Lee Hongki was busy to learn about the file of girl who missing two weeks ago when the guard knock to his door..

 

"come in" said hongki..

 

"sir..there is two lady who's report about missing people" said the guard..

 

"ne, send them to come in...and you can come back to your places" said hongki..

 

the guard then come back to shin hye and sulli..

 

"you can get in now.." said the guard..

 

"thank you, sir" said sulli..

 

"ne" said the guard with shortly..

 

shin hye and sulli go to hongki room..

 

"please sit down..by the way my name's lee hongki..but you can call me hongki" said hongki while he streched out his hand..

 

"my name's sulli and she's my friend..shin hye" said sulli..

 

"nice to meet you sulli..shin hye" said hongki while he shake shin hye and sulli hands..

 

after the two lady is sit down..

 

"okey..what I can help you??" ask hongki..

 

"we want to report about missing people.." said sulli..

 

"wait..I will typewrite first.." said hongki..

 

"okey..male or a woman??" ask hongki..

 

"male, hongki..and he's my friend fiancee.." said sulli..

 

"okey..who's he name??" ask him again..

 

"jung yonghwa" said shin hye..

 

"where he's missing and when??" ask hongki again..

 

"he's missing on the airport....three hours ago" answer shin hye again..

 

hongki suddenly stop to typewrite the report..

 

"I can't make a report about your fiancee's missing...I can make it after fourthy eight hours or two days from the time that he's missing..it's too early to report that your fiancee is missing.." said hongki..

 

shin hye get angry to hear that..

 

"sir..what do you mean by said like that..don't you believe that he's missing!!! hah..if I must wait after two days then report about yonghwa missing..that's too late.." shout shin hye while whe stand up from her sit..

 

sulli stand up too..

 

"shin hye be calm your self..don't angry like this.." said sulli while she hold shin hye shoulder..

 

"hongki just do what he must do...we must give respect to him.." said sulli again..

 

shin hye then cry on her shoulder..

 

"I can't control my self sulli...this is too difficult to me..why I can't be happy with yonghwa..why??" ask shin hye to her self..

 

"sshhh...shin hye..it's not your fault..or yonghwa fault..maybe destiny has make you separate..but just for a while. I believe that you will meet him again..just be patient shin..okey!!! now stop to crying..." said sulli while he massage shin hye back to make her calm..

 

lee hongki just look on them without saying anything. he understand with shin hye attitude and her feeling when someone that you love is missing without you know where he is..

 

after a minutes..shin hye slowly stop to crying..

 

"I'm sorry sir..for shout with angry to you.." said shin hye..

 

"it's alright..I understand...just come back here after fourthy eight hours..I will make a report about yonghwa's missing" said hongki..

 

"ne, hongki..thank you..we'll going now" said sulli while she stand up and follow by shin hye..

 

"remember, sulli..come here again after two days" said hongki..

 

"I will" said sulli while she open the door and go out from hongki room..

 

"shin hye stay with me in my house..I can't let you to come back to your apartment alone" said sulli again..

 

shin hye turn to look her friend, sulli. she realize that she very need a friend who can share her sad and will comfort her..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter