I'm not bad person like you tough yonghwa..

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THREE IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

Guns007 appear in front of him right now..

 

"hello, yonghwa..long time not see you again" said Guns007 while he get close to jung yonghwa..

 

yonghwa look suprise to see guns007..

 

"guns..we are a friend like an old time..please, don't support seo hyun plan..I realize that shin hye need a friend who's comfort her. but don't take her heart away from me guns..I'm still love her" said yonghwa.

 

"guns will support of my plan. right guns??" ask seo hyun while she's hold guns shoulder..

 

"ne, seo hyun..I will support you to comfort shin hye and take her heart away from yonghwa" said guns while he get close to yonghwa.

 

yonghwa look emotion and angry to guns 007.

 

"you just same with her, guns...a bad person..hope GOD will punish all of you" shout yonghwa in angry..

 

when guns007 get close to yonghwa. suddenly he pretend like lose his balance a little while he put something inside his pocket.

 

yonghwa's suprise and confuse with guns doing..

 

"read it later, yonghwa" wishpere guns007..

 

seo hyun look suspicious..

 

guns realize that, so he's laugh hard to make seo hyun not suspicious on his act..

 

"hahahaa...yonghwa..I will make shin hye to be mine and make *passion of love* with her..oww..she will scream of pleasure, right seo hyun" said guns007..

 

seo hyun not suspicious anymore after she's hear what guns said..

 

"ne, guns007. I know that you are the best with that thing..." said seo hyun with smile..

 

"guns, you may go now..I have to talk with yonghwa privately" said seo hyun again..

 

guns then go away after he's look on yonghwa..

 

"yonghwa...about your request..when you want to meet for the last time with shin hye??" ask seo hyun..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter