Why Yonghwa Dissapear??? and shin hye will always waiting for him to comeback.

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED ELEVEN IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

after a while, finally her eyes is open..

 

and the first words she said was..

 

"where yonghwa..min young?? where is my fiancee??"

 

min young look silent while she stare to shin hye with sad..

 

one hour earlier..

 

tears suddenly came out from her..

 

yonghwa look suprise to see that..

 

"shin hye..wake up honey!!!! look!!!! I'm coming for you now" said yonghwa with excited..

 

shin hye not moving..she just crying...

 

after a while, yonghwa not said anything...

 

"yonghwa..can I ask you??" said min young with suddenly..

 

yonghwa turn to look min young..

 

"I can't understand..what is happen with you and my sister, shin hye?? both of you look happy and no have a problem..but why you suddenly decided to break up with shin hye?? I tough you love her.." ask min young..

 

yonghwa listen it. then he turn to look at shin hye face..

 

he take a deep breath..

 

"no one can describe how much I love shin hye, your sister..more deep than ocean and more high than sky..for her, I willing to give my soul and my life forever.." said yonghwa...

 

"but why you break up with her?? explain it to me, yonghwa??" ask min young..

 

" I'm doing this for her...it's very hard min young..for me to make this decision..but I can't let seo hyun take her life...I can't forgiven my self if I let her die.." said yonghwa..

 

then he start to tell the story to min young about seo hyun..and what trouble that she make it...

 

min young just silent after yonghwa finish to explain why he doing this...

 

"I'm sorry yonghwa..if I has slapp to your face..I know now how suffer yourself after you force to decided break up with shin hye" said min young..

 

yonghwa just stare to shin hye..

 

"it's most hard decision that I ever have..I just hope she will wake up and smile again.." said yonghwa..   

 

he caress shin hye long hair while he kiss her forehead..

 

"honey..wake up!!! I want to see your beautiful face honey..please wake up" whispere yonghwa..

 

suddenly...

 

they can hear a quarrel outside the room..

 

"I want to enter shin hye room...she is my friend.."

 

"I'm sorry miss..I can't let you enter the room..the rule is clearly..only one person who can enter the room. her sister was inside now..so, you must wait outside" said the nurse..

 

yonghwa look suprise to hear the voice..he very recognize it..

 

"shiiitttt...why the evil seo hyun..know this place...???" ask yonghwa in his heart..

 

he become restless while he often see the door..

 

min young realize that..

 

"yonghwa!!! why you are restless?? do you know who was shout in outside??" ask min young..

 

"she is evil seo hyun..the girl who was I told you before..she is crazy on me and she want to married with me..but my heart and my life I has given to park shin hye..the girl who I love most than my life.." answer yonghwa..

 

min young look suprise to hear that..

 

her angry a raise..

 

"I will make revenge to seo hyun..she must get punish for what she done to my sister" shout min young while she stand up and start to walk. but yonghwa suddenly hold her hand..

 

"don't go min young...don't face seo hyun...she have a power to make you suffer or kill you.." said yonghwa..

 

"but someone must give a lesson to her..." said min young while she look to yonghwa..

 

"but not us, min young..we don't have a power like seo hyun have..better you hold your angry and control your self" said yonghwa..

 

"I can't..." said min young..

 

"do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter