false letter..

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIVETEEN IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO...

 

 

Guns look suprise to see that, he realize that his words will just make her suffer cause miss yonghwa very much..

 

he want to said the truth to shin hye, but he can't do that, because seo hyun still watch his move..

 

 

he feel pity to her..

 

 

while from outside, seo hyun look happy to see that..

 

 

 

"hahaha..good job, guns..you make shin hye more suffer..now give her the letter and let shin hye read it..I want to see what her reaction after she finish to read the letter.." said seo hyun from the speaker..

 

 

 

 

guns, who hear seo hyun instruction just feel sad to shin hye..

 

 

 

 

"seo hyun..don't too cruel to shin hye..you can't be satisfied with this..please, do not continue your plan, seo hyun..I beg you" said guns with low tone..

 

 

 

 

 

seo hyun look angry when she hear that..

 

 

 

 

 

"what do you say, guns?? you want me to stop to hurt my enemy, my rival to get yonghwa?? no way, guns..and just for remind you..I still have your son and if you want your son still alive, just do what I said and never advice stupid thing to me, do you understand, guns??" shout seo hyun..

 

 

 

 

 

guns just silent..he feel heavy to do this...

 

 

 

 

"guns...do you understand??"shout seo hyun..

 

 

 

 

 

"I understand, seo hyun..." answer guns007..

 

 

 

 

 

"good..now give to her the false letter" seo hyun instruction..

 

 

 

 

 

"guns...why you not answer me?? where is yonghwa??" ask shin hye while she cry..

 

 

 

 

 

sulli hold her shoulder...shin hye very weak now..

 

 

 

 

 

"be patient, shin..let him to go to inside our house and sit first, maybe he still tired" advice sulli..

 

 

 

 

 

"come in guns and sit..." said sulli..

 

 

 

 

 

"thanks.." said guns while he enter the room and sit on the sofa..

 

 

 

 

 

"what do you want to drink, guns??" offer sulli..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"thanks, sulli..but I'm not feel thirsty.." refuse guns..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I..I come here to give the letter for shin hye. the letter that is written by yonghwa.." said guns..

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye look suprise to hear that...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"the letter for me!!!! the letter from yong...hwa!!!...then why??..why he not come and give it to me with himself, guns??"ask shin hye..her face suddenly change to pale..when she think a bad feeling with this..

 

 

 

 

 

"honestly, shin..I..I don't know where is yonghwa now..this letter has come three days ago to my house. he ask me to send this letter to you, he not mention his adress. but I hope you will not have a bad feeling of yonghwa..I'm sure he will just fine whenever he was" said guns007..

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye just silent..she try to not have that bad feeling..but it's difficult..

 

 

 

 

 

"guns, can you give the letter to me, please.." beg shin hye...

 

 

 

 

 

Guns look a doubt..he don't want to give the false letter to shin hye cause he know how suffer she was, and this thing will make her more suffer...

 

 

 

 

 

"guns...what are you doing?? give it to her the letter now...don't make me lose my patient..you will be regret that...remember, I have your son" warn seo hyun...

 

 

 

 

 

guns just silent while he slowly take the false letter....

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, shin....I can't fight against seo hyun for now..I have force to do this" said guns in his heart...

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye can't be patient cause she has been waiting for yonghwa news since he dissapear..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter