Back To Busan

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIXTY THREE IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO...

 

Two Weeks had Pass..

 

Yonghwa and Shin hye must Return to Busan for pass the final exam of Senior High School...

 

They are dating has knows by both of their family and they agree with that. Their family are support them love and hope that they can continue they dating to next step for get wedding..

 

Yonghwa and shin hye family has go to airport for waiting them arrive from france..

 

when the passanger from france is coming to arrival room, they're family is looking for yonghwa and shin hye between the passanger..

 

"look, mom that is yonghwa and shin hye" shout Jung So Min, while she look to yonghwa between the passanger..

 

Mother of Yonghwa:"where?? I don't see them" while she busy to looking..

 

Jung So Min:"there, mother. Yonghwa wear a glasses and wear a brown jacket" while she pointed to yonghwa..

 

Mother at last can see them walk slowly..

 

Jung Yonghwa is walk while he push the trolly which is full of bag of him and shin hye. shin hye is beside him while her arms is grab yonghwa left arms..

 

"Mom, Dad..." shin hye saw her family, she is waving her left hand to her family..

 

Yonghwa:"Shin hye, Your family is coming too" while he glanced a little to shin hye..

 

Shin hye:"of course yong, look, your family is coming too" while she is smile to yonghwa..

 

they then approach yonghwa family first..

 

 

Yonghwa:"Mom, dad, Jung so Min. I think you will not coming for me"

 

Mother:"don't think like that. we are support you yonghwa, because you are our son"

 

Father:"you're mother are right yonghwa. we love you, that's why we are coming now.."

 

Jung so Min:"My little Boy, how are you feeling now after two weeks in france??"

 

Yonghwa:"I'm fine, sister. I just busy with administration of college and Visa too"

 

while yonghwa and they are family is make a conversation, shin hye is silent. yonghwa mother realize that..

 

Mother:"Yonghwa, I see you are getting more healthy and enjoy your life now. maybe there is a girl who cooking delicious and make you happy in france. is there right shin hye??" while she try to teasing shin hye..

 

shin hye is suprise to hear that..

 

Shin hye:"oh...I...

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter