late to celebrate with her..

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...   The Morning has come again..     it's 6.30 Am, when shin hye get up from her bed..     this time, shin hye get up early in the morning..     she want to talk with yonghwa this morning..     after five minutes, yonghwa get out from his room..     when he will go to the kitchen for drink the water, shin hye call him..     "honey, I want talk with you" said shin hye while she approach to yonghwa..     "wae, shin" said yonghwa..     "do you know what date is today??" ask shin hye while she smile to yonghwa..     yonghwa look thinking and then he shake his head..     "I don't know honey, since I'm busy with my job. I'm forget to remember what date is today" said yonghwa..     shin hye shake her head..     "ckckckckc.....yong, yong....." said shin hye..     "I know that you will forget about the date. let me tell you Mr. Jung. today is your birthday, don't you know that??" ask shin hye..     yonghwa look suprise to hear that..     "you mean today is 20 october??" ask yonghwa. his said that with not believe if today is his birthday..     "yes, Mr. Jung and today is your birthday. your age now is 25 years old" said shin hye..     yonghwa sit down after he take one boil water from the refrigerator..     "I can't believe if today is 20 october. how can I forget it??"ask yonghwa to his self..     shin hye hear that..     "it's because you very busy with your job until you forget it. I almost forget too until two days ago, I see the circle of love in 20 october, sign of your birthday" said shin hye..     "that's why I want you to go home early today. I want to make a little party for you, honey. just both of us and of course special gift for you" said shin hye..     Yonghwa turn to look on her..     "yong, promise you will go home early" said shin hye..     yonghwa look silent..     "I will try to go home early honey to celebrate my birthday..." said yonghwa..     "don't said I will try, you must said I promise honey. I will try is not same with I promise" said shin hye..     "I don't know honey, but okay I promise" said yonghwa..     "I hope seo hyun will not know about this" said yonghwa in his heart..     "alright, I'm glad to hear that. know, you have to go work, Mr. jung, don't you" said shin hye..     "yah, you right. I have go there at 7 am because we will meeting today morning" said yonghwa while he drink fast the water and run to the bathroom...     after 15 minutes, he has ready to go to work..     "I will go now" said yonghwa..     shin hye waiting on front door..     "ne, becareful" said shin hye..     yonghwa get close on her and kiss her as kiss in the morning..     after that he run from the apartment..     after yonghwa go away, shin hye close the door and begin to prepare for yonghwa birthday. she begin with decorate the living room..  

 

Yonghwa arrive to the office 7. 05 Am. he just late 5 minutes..

 

he is hope that seo hyun will not know about his birthday...

 

but, he is wrong, seo hyun know that one week before the day. she has see all the profile of yonghwa include of the date of his birthday..

 

she has prepare for the plan to celebrate it..

 

when yonghwa enter the room, he forget to knock it first. seo hyun know he come but she pretend to not look on him..

 

"Yonghwa, why you late to come and why you not knock the door first before enter the room?? don't you have a polite until you get in like that" said seo hyun with cold tone..

 

yonghwa just stand in his place. he look on seo hyun..

 

"I...I'm sorry seo hyun. I forget to knock the door and it's my mistake for come late. I accept if you punish me now" said yonghwa..

 

"Yonghwa, there is a rule that not write in our office. but every employee must know that including you. "must come before 7 Am and knock the door before enter the room" is the one of some rules that you must obey it" said seo hyun while she stare on the paper..

 

"I'm sorry seo hyun, that will not happen again" said yonghwa..

 

then seo hyun turn to look on him..

 

she wear the red shirt with open one of button up. yonghwa accidentally can see her hemispere of . yonghwa quickly turn to look another way,,

 

seo hyun saw if yonghwa turn his eyes and not look on her..

 

"yong, look at me" said seo hyun..

 

to hear that yonghwa turn back to look seo hyun again. he want to focus on her face, but his side eyes still saw her hemispere of ..

 

"I forgive your mistake now, but you have to accompany me until 12 Pm tonight" said seo hyun while she slowly smile to yonghwa

 

yonghwa look shock to hear that..

 

"but....but I can't seo hyun. I must go home early today" said yonghwa..

 

"why?? give me a good reason that you have to go home early today" said seo hyun..

 

"because....because shin hye want it. she want me to go home early today" said yonghwa..

 

"and why she said that?? there must be a reason behind that" said seo hyun..

 

"I...I don't know seo hyun. she just said that without saying why" said yonghwa. yonghw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter