Pretend to Acting..

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

Two hour had pass away...

 

yonghwa and his boss, seo hyun still celebrate yonghwa birthday until 7 Pm..

 

"cmm'on yonghwa we are go now" said seo hyun when she approach to yonghwa who was speak to jay chou, his friend..

 

"I'll go now, jay" said yonghwa while he go away and follow seo hyun get out from the room party..

 

"ne" said jay chou shortly..

 

they get out from the building together and get in to seo hyun car..

 

"where are we going now??" ask yonghwa..

 

"usually, to cafe for drink...I must release my stress from thinking many things" said seo hyun while she drive the car..

 

"do you know, that drink the kind like that is not good and will bring bad influence to our body??" ask yonghwa..

 

"I know, yonghwa. but I don't know how to forget my stress because of thinking many problem, of my job, my company and my father. all I can do is drink to let go my stress, even just for some hours" said seo hyun..

 

yonghwa will ask to seo hyun about have a boyfriend when suddenly his phone is rang again..

 

he take it and saw it's shin hye who give a text massage to her..

 

"honey, you're meeting still a long?? I have waiting you for two hours, please come home, try to permite to your boss, said if you will celebrate your birthday in apartment with me. she will understand that"

 

yonghwa look sad. he don't want a lie to shin hye. but he force to do that, because shin hye will more sad and can't accept the fact if he go with seo hyun now. he not want to make a trouble with shin hye, he know if shin hye know about this will make their relationship is in dangerous..

 

with force have to lie, yonghwa text a massage to shin hye..

 

"honey, I have try to permite to seo hyun, but she not allow me to go home. I'm sorry honey, please forgive me and waiting for me, I will go home soon"

 

"is that shin hye, yonghwa??" ask seo hyun suddenly..

 

yonghwa look suprise..

 

"oohh, no, seo hyun just wrong text massage" said yonghwa while he smile to seo hyun and keep his handphone to his pocket..

 

"oohh. I tough the massage from shin hye, your girlfriend" said seo hyun..

 

"no, seo hyun. you wrong" said yonghwa..

 

seo hyun not said anything again. but she can look from his eyes that he feel worried now..

 

"you can't hide it from me and lying like that, yong. it's shin hye who send a text massage for you. hehehe, she must sad and waiting for you. what you reason, yonghwa until she understand you. what if she know that you go with me now?? that will be a trouble with you and shin hye" said seo hyun in her heart..

meanhwile in their apartment..

 

shin hye waiting to yonghwa with all of her patient that she have..

 

her handphone is rang..

 

it's yonghwa who give a text massage to her..

 

""honey, I have try to permite to seo hyun, but she not allow me to go home. I'm sorry honey, please forgive me and waiting for me, I will go home soon"

 

to read his text massage, shin hye has sadness again, she just stare to his text massage. then she turn to look the cake of birthday that she has make it for yonghwa, and all the simple decoration that she plan it yesterday. she try to hold tears that will fall down from her beautiful eyes. she feel lonely now and can't share her problem with a friend, only sulli who always help her and make shin hye can share and tell all problem about she and yonghwa..

 

her eyes begin to red now, sign of how sad that she feeling now..

 

"yong, why you can't spend a little time to celebrate your birthday with me, your fiancee and choose to meeting with her?? or you has lying to me and cheating behind me??"

 

but suddenly she shake her head to let go bad suspicion about yonghwa and seo hyun, his boss..

 

"I can't have to think like that. yonghwa is my fiancee and I have always together with him for many years. impossible if yonghwa will cheating with her behind me. I must trust him that he have a meeting with seo hyun right now. beside that, I can see love from yonghwa eyes" said shin hye in her heart..

 

but don't know how, shin hye suddenly a raise of feeling worried, worried of something that she can't explain...

 

worried of seo hyun, that she will take yonghwa from her side...

 

"I'm worried of seo hyun. yonghwa is very handsome man, I'm worried if seo hyun will falling in love to yonghwa and that will make a problem to us. I hope she just see yonghwa as her assistant and not as a man" said shin hye in her heart..

 

the candle on the cake has still light on..

 

shin hye decided to blow up the candle while she sad..

 

"happy birthday yonghwa....." said shin hye while tears fall down because of hold the heavy sadness of her heart..

 

shin hye directly wipe the tears from her beautiful face. she try to smile and make her self calm down. but her heart still can't be calm. she still worried if yonghwa will leave her and go with seo hyun..

 

back to seo hyun and yonghwa again..

 

one hour had pass away. it's 8 Pm now..

 

while seo hyun get drink, yonghwa begin to thinking how to make a good reason to seo hyun right now, so he can go home and celebrate his birthday with shin hye, his fiancee..

 

"hmmmm, seo hyun" said yonghwa..

 

"ne..." said seo hyun shortly..

 

"I.....I just think that I forget to keep the book of schedule to my drawer. don't you think someone will see that??" said yonghwa..

 

seo hyun suddenly laugh hard. some of people who drink that saw to her. but she don't care..

 

"yong....yong....I know what you mean. you want to go home and meet shin hye to celebrate your birthday, am I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter