Searching For Him

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

Shin Hye still crying and don't know what she's have to do. yonghwa is dissapear and make her feel sadness. shin hye don't know what happen with him...

 

then she remember to sulli, her friend..

 

she take her handphone from her pocket and contact to her friend..

 

"shin hye.." said sulli..

 

sulli then hear that shin hye is crying..

 

"shin..you're crying..what's wrong..??" ask sulli..

 

"sulli...please, help me..I don't know what I must do now...yonghwa..he is dissapear" said shin hye while she crying and look panic....

 

sulli look shock to hear that..

 

"shin hye...are you still in the airport now??" ask sulli..

 

"ne, sulli...help me.." said shin hye..

 

"okey, shin..I'll go to your places now..don't go anywhere.." said sulli..

 

"ne, sulli...I will wait you"said shin hye..

 

"shin hye, be calm to your self..don't panic okey...we can found him.." said sulli while she walk to her boss room..

 

"I will try sulli.." said shin hye weakly..

 

"I will permite to our boss first. so, I must cut the connection shin. just wait for my call" said sulli..

 

"ne" said shin hye shortly..

 

then sulli cut the connection.

 

what she's doing has know by the spyies..

 

"sir, it's look like, she call someone.." said the guy..

 

"okey...keep watching to her..and telling me if there is someone who's come to shin hye..." said Mr. Sun..

 

"right, sir.." said the guy while he cut the connection..

 

after 35 minutes, sulli call her..

 

"shin hye...where are you?? I'm has arrive in the airport now" said sulli..

 

"wait..I will go to your places now" said shin hye while she wipe tears from her face..

 

she stand up and walking to exit door..

 

"sir, shin hye is walking out now" said the guy..

 

"follow her...and do not lose...but keep distance from her.." said Mr. Sun..

 

"ne, sir" said the guy while he follow shin hye from a far..

 

after shin hye has out from the building, she saw sulli who's stand in the parking of taxi..

 

"sulli..." shout shin hye while she walk to her friend..

 

"shin hye.." shout sulli..

 

"sulli..I'm sad right now" said shin hye while she hug to her friend and cry again..

 

"shhhtt..be calm shin..." said sulli while she massage her back..

 

"yonghwa is dissapear, sulli I don't know where is he now" said shin hye..

 

"cmm'on shin..sit here and tell me..what's happen with yonghwa??" said sulli while she take shin hye to sit on the long chair..

 

shin hye let go off her hug from sulli and sit beside her friend..

 

she silent for a while to make her self calm..

 

"drink this water, shin..to make you calm" said sulli while she give the bottle of water..

 

"thanks sulli" said shin hye while she take the bottle and drink the water...

 

after that..

 

"two hours ago, I and yonghwa arrive an airport with purpose to go to indonesia. while we wait in the waiting room, yonghwa told to me that he will going to the toilet for a minutes. but when I wait for 10 minutes, he not come back sulli. I decided to looking him in the toilet room, but he's not there. yonghwa is dissapear and make me sad, sulli..I'm lost yonghwa.." said shin hye while she got an emotion again..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter