it's difficult to talk with you, yonghwa ..

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER EIGHTY FIVE IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

Three days had pass away..

 

Seo Hyun forgive yonghwa for not answer her call. but she punish yonghwa with cut his salary 5%. yonghwa accept that. yonghwa hide the ring of engage from seo hyun. when he will go to the office he always take out the ring and hide it to his pocket..

 

night in yonghwa and shin hye apartment..

 

it's 8 Pm. shin hye was busy to write her books about her works for tomorrow..

 

Yonghwa as usually not come home until 10 Pm. he still accompany seo hyun to where she want it..

 

shin hye then look to a date for looking a good date for presentation her report to her boss..

 

when she open the date, suddenly she feel suprise..

 

there is a date that she has circle it with love circle..

 

it's yonghwa birthday and it's two days from now. in friday excatly..

 

shin hye look suprise..

 

"I almost forget if two days from now it's yonghwa birthday. I think he has know about this" said shin hye to her self..

 

"I will make a little party for him. just me and yonghwa. he will love it" said shin hye to her self.. 

 

at ten Pm, yonghwa knock the door..

 

shin hye hurry open it for him..

 

"hahh, tired honey. I'm very tired" said yonghwa..

 

"want to eat for dinner honey, I has prepare it for you" said shin hye..

 

"honey, I has eaten with my boss seo hyun. I will go to sleep now" said yonghwa while he stand up and walk to his room..

 

shin hye look sad. but then she remember to said to yonghwa about his brithday..

 

"yong, I wanna talk with you, just for a minutes" said shin hye while she follow him..

 

"shin hye, I'm very tired after a long day accompany seo hyun to some places. tomorrow honey, we will talk okey" said yonghwa while he smile to her..

 

"honey, just for a minutes. it's about your..."

 

"shin, please. I'm tired, tomorrow we will talk. I want to sleep now" said yonghwa while he close the door of his room..

 

after 5 minutes, the lamp of his room is off..

 

shin hye feel sad. but she understand with yonghwa reason..

 

she walk back to her room and then turn off the light..

 

morning is come again..

 

shin hye is wake up at 6. 50 Am..

 

when she get out from her room. yonghwa has finish to wear his shoes..

 

then he stand up and take his bag..

 

"yong, wait I want to talk" said shin hye..

 

"I'm sorry honey, I'm late now. seo hyun will angry to me. when I'll go home we will talk again, ne" said yonghwa while he kiss her forehead..

 

"Yong....

 

"see you later honey, bye..." shout yonghwa while he go out from the apartment..

 

shin hye look sad again..

 

"it's very hard to make a conversation with yonghwa now. I don't know, but since he work. I just h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter