Making The Poetry

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Guys..Chapter Fifteen is Ready...Comment Guys..Gomawo..   then I started mentioning about shin hye "Hmm, shin hye love to sing .. Her favorite .. surfing water sports .. A music hobby is pop music, rock, and jazz .." then my eyes fell on the things that made me very interested "so it that will make him fall in love with a namja is POETRY ... "I just know it ... and I like find the exit of the problems I had ..     I went out of my facebook page, then turn off my computer and will soon move towards my bed, when my eyes fell to a book ... I then took the book ... the book .. it is my diary. last I wrote in my diary is nine years then .. when the first time I met shin hye  .. after that I forgot to write my diary again ..     then I opened my diary, see my last post about shin hye, then smiled .. then after that I take my pen to write that I've had during this happen with Shin Hye, Juniel, and my third maknae in my diary .. I finished writing my diary and asleep when the time already showed at 02.30 Am.     AUTHOR POV   AT School     When the next day at school break .. Jung Yong Hwa immediately save his books into the bag, then take a notebook ..   then will move to the library when shin hye seat next to the view that yong hwa will go ..   "Yong I'm going to school balcony .. don't you come?" Asked shin hye     "Mianhe, shin .. I can't go with you .. I have to go to the library .. there is something I must doing .." said Yong Hwa ..     "What are you gonna do there Yong??" Said Shin Hye   Yong Hwa suddenly nervous to asked like that, "hhhmm .." that namja was still thinking what excuse could he give to shin hye "ah, I want to write songs for my band .. a few more months we will be performing at the School Anniversary .. so I had to find a song for it "said Yong Hwa ..     Yong hwa see to that yeoja .. then suddenly shin Hye said "Chua .. then I'll just go with you to the library, rather than I'm just alone in the balcony school"     Yong Hwa was surprised to hear the words of shin hye .. that namja was puzzled to find a way how Shin Hye in order not to follow her to the library .. "Aishh, I want to find references about poetry in the library .. but shin hye follow me .. I don't wanted She knows if I would make her a poem that shin hye know my true feelings that I loved "Yonghwa said to hiself.     Yong Hwa walked slowly to the library, shin hye was beside him .. that yeoja could see if yong hwa said nothing of them when they out of the classroom.     When they arrived at the library .. there are only a few students who were in that place. Yong Hwa took a corner seat so that he does not consider in the library .. Shin Hye took a seat in front yong hwa ..   Yong hwa then go pick up a book about music and poetry .. shin hye took a math book .. after that Shin Hye was sitting near that namja. Shin hye leafed mathematics borrowed while occasionally glancing at yong hwa. Yong hwa opening book about the song .. but he also opened a book of poetry .. then after reading the reference books, Yong Hwa start writing something in his notebook .. Shin Hye did not see what was written by Yong Hwa, because it was close by that book of namja. the word of poem written early by yong hwa ..     Misses Your Love   Miss you, When your shadow not stay away Increasingly want .. want my heart to find you ...   Miss Your love, caressing my face with a smile If you know how I Miss you with love     Yong Hwa glanced slightly at Shin Hye .. he was afraid that shin hye will know the poem that written by him .. Shin Hye did not see it .. so he then wrote again ..   Night blinding, blinding sun Do not make me stop loving you ...   My days are always on the blanket of love Steps always accompanied jokes your laugh ...   My heart will always heal wounds as long as you keep at my side ...   Yong hwa suddenly stopped writing, when shin hye view it ..   "Yong, can I see what song you wrote it .." shin hye said, that yeoja was interested to see what is done by yong hwa ..   "Anio, shin hye .. is not finished yet.. anyway that will not be a surprise if you already know that I created this song .. so later on when we'll perform new songs you will know that I created this" said Yong Hwa ..   "Shireoo, yong hwa I want to know the song now .." shin hye said, That yeoja was very stubborn ..   "Ani .. shin hye, I do not want to show you .. not yet .."   "Yong showed me, the song " shin hye said, insisting that yeoja .. then trying to take a notebook from Yong Hwa, but Yong Hwa lift the book high with his right hand .. shin hye tried to pick it up, but She could not because yong hwa more higher than shin hye ..     Librarians who see the behavior shin hye and yong hwa cause commotion rushed to their seats then warned both of them ..   "Shhhh .. if you two are not silent, I will expel you from here, arasso" said the librarian.     Shin hye and yong hwa fell silent and bowed .. "mianhe .." said both of them ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter