I want Him, I want Yonghwa

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO...

Monday come again..

 

Shin hye go to work early in the morning, yonghwa go to find a job one hour later..

 

Yonghwa walk to the bus station. when he saw the newspaper, he buy it one.

 

then he try to looking for a job vacancy on the newspaper..

 

there is four job vacancy that he found on the newspaper is appropriate with his certificate..

 

Yonghwa then go to the office where set the job vacancy..

 

"I'm sorry, but all we need is the employeer who is have experience, not the fresh employeer" said the old man..

 

yonghwa accept the reason..

 

"thank you, I'm going now" said yonghwa..

 

he try for next job vacancy..

 

"I'm sorry, we can't accept you. the minimum age we accept is 26, meanhwile your age it just 25. so, you still too young for the job" said the young lady..

 

"thank you" said yonghwa while he go away from the office..

 

he goes for try the third job vacancy..

 

"I'm sorry, we have close the job vacancy just 3 hour ago, because we just get the person that we need for the job" said the man..

 

when he get out from the office, yonghwa almost hopeless to get a job for today. then he saw for the last job vacancy..

 

"I hope I can get this job vacancy. GOD, please help me this time" said yonghwa in his heart while he close his eyes..

 

he goes for the last job vacancy..

 

The building is high with 10 floor..

 

when yonghwa enter the base floor, he approach to the information room..

 

"excuse me, mam. I saw from the newspaper that this office open the job vacancy" said yonghwa..

 

The young lady who is busy to call then said to her friend..

 

"Yuri, look what he want, I'm busy to phone right now" said the young lady..

 

Yuri who is write some note to the paper then stand up..

 

"can I help you, sir??" ask Yuri..

 

"yes, I saw from the newspaper that this office open the job vacancy" said yonghwa..

 

Yuri then take a newspaper from yonghwa..

 

"ohh, I don't know, sir about this job vacancy, but the name of this office is right in this building, in 10 floor exactly. you go there, the office is in there" said Yuri..

 

"thanks, mam" said yonghwa while he go to the lift..

 

"you're welcome" said Yuri.. 

 

"he is handsome, very handsome. I hope my boyfriend will handsome like him" said yuri in her heart..

 

after 5 minutes, yonghwa arrive to 10 floor..

 

he walk to the office of "Rose Parfume and Friend"

 

then he saw many people is sit on the chair. they just like him, try to find for a job..

 

yonghwa go to information room..

 

"excuse me, I want to register for a this job vacancy" said yonghwa..

 

the lady who he speaks then saw to him..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter