The Letter and shin hye is go to busan to meet yonghwa in there..

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FOUR IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

Shin hye stay in sulli place with her family..

 

 

she just wake up after sleep for one and half hour, but..

 

 

she still sad and not have smile. all she thinking right now is jung yonghwa..

 

 

"where are you yong??" ask shin hye in her heart..

 

 

sulli realize and she understand with shin hye feeling right now..

 

 

sulli and shin hye are in second floor on balcony of her house when her father is shout from a living room..

 

 

"sulli..there is a letter for your friend.." said sulli's father..

 

 

sulli hear that..

 

 

" shin, I will go and take the letter..you just wait here, okey!!!!.." said sulli..

 

 

"ne, sulli" said shin hye while she take a deep breath and stare to flower far away from her place..

 

 

sulli go to her father and take the letter..

 

 

"who's send this letter, father??" ask sulli while she take the letter from her father..

 

 

 

"it's a kid who's come here and give the letter to me. he said that this letter for ms. Park Shin Hye" said his father..

 

 

 

sulli look suspicious with the letter and the sender..

 

 

 

"who's send this letter to shin hye?? it's yonghwa, or who??" ask sulli to her self while she's curious and suspicious..

 

 

 

but at last, she decided to give the letter to shin hye..

 

 

 

"shin, there is a letter for you" said sulli..

 

 

 

shin hye look suprise to hear that..

 

 

 

she take a letter from sulli and open it..

 

 

"to, My fiancee who's I Love with all of my heart, Park shin hye...

 

         I want to meet you tomorrow afternoon, shin..alone in the balcony of school. at five Pm..

      Please Come..I wait you there...

 

From Your Fiancee, JUNG YONG HWA...

 

 

shin hye look happy and wonder in the same time..

 

 

"sulli, it's yonghwa who's send this letter..but why he want me to meet him in there??" ask shin hye.

 

 

"it's weird.." said shin hye again..

 

 

sulli is have same feeling with shin hye..

 

 

"I'm suspicious too, shin..is this letter come's from yonghwa" ask sulli..

 

 

"ne, sulli..I know very well yonghwa is written..it must be him who's write this letter" answer shin hye..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter