Conversations with the Voice

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUYS..CHAPTER TWENTY SIX IS READY..COMMENT GUYS..GOMAWO..

    How does the story of the miracle Yong Hwa to happen ..   JUNG YONG HWA POV   FLASH BACK     then I woke up ... and look at the prairie grass around me .. the color is not green, but red ..     "Where I am .." I said ..     I then look to the sky ...     "Weird .. why the sun and moon both is shine .. so are with the stars .. but its rays don't make me hot .." I said ..     Then I saw that the clothes I was wearing is white ..     "If I'm in heaven right now ..?" I Said to myself ..     Suddenly, he heard a voice     "Not yet .."     I then looked around me ... but it does not seem that the sound from ..     "Who are you .." I said     "I'm me .." the voice said     "What do you mean by I'm me .." I asked     "I am your creator. I know all about you, Jung Yong Hwa ..     then I sat down ...     "If I'm dead .." I said   "I have not decided that .." the voice said   "Why ... I wanted to die ... my heart is too sore when I see shin hye with min ho .. I will not be able to see them together .. I do not believe that shin hye saying tha she love min ho" I said     "It was because of shin nye who deceived lies from min ho .. that yeoja love min ho, because min ho admitted only he was the one who wrote that poem, but its the truth that you're the one who wrote poem to her yong hwa" the voice said ..     "Yong Hwa, what you really want to leave your parents and your friends .." the voice said     Yong hwa just paused, looked thoughtful namja ..     "You see that bridge" the voice said again ...   then I turned my face to see the bridge in question ... then I saw it .. the bridge was covered by clouds appear white ..     "Ne .." I said     "Across the bridge ... where yonur harabeojimu be .. that's where heaven for those who have died .. they are happy .. no more sorrow .. the world suffering, heartache, illness .. and all the feelings of the world ... that there only a sense of peace that will exist for as long as its in their hearts .. "the voice said ..   I just listened to the sound of words   "If you really want to leave all the pain, suffering, emotional, and feeling your love shin hye .. you were walking past the bridge .. and you're just going to feel a sense of peace and joy in your heart .. but you will not be able to re- again when you cross that bridge "the voice said   then I started to walk slowly towards the bridge ... when I was in the middle of the bridge ... all of a sudden I heard a familiar voice in my ear   "My son yong hwa ... go home ... we miss you ..."   I'm just stunned ... "eomma .." I tried to cry .. but I can't .. because I was not in my world ..     "Ne, it eomma you are talking .. if you really want to give up all your worldly desires step was continued past this bridge .. but if you change your mind, it is still not too late .." the voice said ..     then I thought .. and decided something ... and then I turned around and started walking back toward the world to me .. when I go back to the beginning where I was   "I knew you would do it ... you know the truth of her love so beautiful ... I'm not going to bring that feeling in the human heart that only humans will always hurt .. but there will always be risks in love .. I also know if you still love shin hye ... "the voice said   "Ne, but may I would like to ask one thing ..." I said   "What's Yonghwa ... what do you want to ask me to shake the feeling your love from shin hye??" Asked the voice   I just nodded my head   "Ne .." I said     "Well ... if you wish ... but I just could grant it for just one year after it's ... your love to shin hye will come back .." the voice said ..   "Why only one year .. I want this feeling lost forever  .. you know .. I never expect these feelings arise in my heart .. but love is unpredictable .. and I suffer because love " I said   "Yong hwa ... why I'm only going to grant it for a year ... because I know what will happen after a year ... but I will not tell it to you .. it's a secret ..." said The sound ...   "And now return to your world ... you have your moment in this place .. and there are many things you must do ... Live the heart ... I know you're strong yong hwa ... pray always, when you're hard .. it will help you in all your struggle .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter