Undercover and Shin hye is conscious from her coma..

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TEN IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

yonghwa look shock to hear that..he make a step backward while he say something to his self...

 

"shin hye in coma...she is coma because of me.." said yonghwa to his self..

 

yonghwa look very sad right now..

 

"hyung.." shout min hyuk..

 

yonghwa not hear it. his mind was in other places..

 

he is not awaraness to his self..

 

"shin hye in coma because of me.." said yonghwa to his self..

 

"hyung...wake up.." said min hyuk while he shake yonghwa shoulder..

 

yonghwa still not realize it..

 

"he will crazy if I'm not make something to wake him up" said min hyuk to his self..

 

"I'm sorry hyung" said min hyuk while he raise his hand..

 

and slap to yonghwa with hard..

 

his slap can make yonghwa wake up from his day dreaming..

 

and suddenly tears fall down from yonghwa eyes..

 

min hyuk can understand what yonghwa feel right now. he's hug yonghwa to make him calm down..

 

"min hyuk..it's me who make shin hye in coma now..I'm not a good man for her.." said yonghwa while he cry..

 

"shhttt..yonghwa..don't think like that...you are a perfect man for shin hye eonnie" said min hyuk

 

"this is the test for both of your love from GOD..all is happen to you and shin hye has know by GOD.." said min hyuk..

 

"you have to strengh for shin hye, yonghwa..she need you right now..only you who can wake up her from coma.." said min hyuk again..

 

"you must go there yonghwa and pray for her..I believe that GOD will listen you if you pray from deep of you heart" said min hyuk..

 

yonghwa slowly be calm after he hear what min hyuk said. he feel comfort and get strength that he need..

 

he let go off from min huk hug and wipe his tears..

 

"you right min hyuk..I must be strength for her." said yonghwa..

 

"ne, that's good yonghwa" said min hyuk..

 

"do you know where is the hospital??min hyuk" ask yonghwa..

 

"yes, her neighour said that she in Elizabeth hospital" said min hyuk..

 

"I will go there now, min hyuk.." said yonghwa while he stand up from his sit..

 

"yonghwa..wait..you can't go there with appearance like that..seo hyun spy will recognize you" said min hyuk..

 

"you have to undercover, yong..and I know who can help you" said min hyuk again..

 

"but first, let's eat for breakfast yonghwa I'm hungry and I think you hungry too" said min hyuk while he goes to dining room.

 

yonghwa honestly not want to eat right now, but he not want refuse min hyuk family kind beside that he must be strength for shin hye..

 

he force his self to eat even he not like it. min hyuk saw that. he just silent, because he understand how sad yonghwa right now..

 

after that, min hyuk with yonghwa go to his friend, riko waiwai. he is a hair style and make up for the bride..

 

"riko is very busy man, usually he will not in his apartment and work in his office. but today we are lucky. he's not have a job today, I has call him and he wait for us now in his apartment" said min hyuk..

 

"ah..there is his apartment" said min hyuk..

 

then they get out from taxi..

 

10 minutes later, both of them has stand in front of the door..

 

"heiii..min hyuk..long time I'm not see you, how are you, now??" ask riko waiwai..

 

"just like you see now..I'm still like this.." answer min hyuk..

 

"and how about you riko??" ask min hyuk again..

 

"hahhh..I'm busy, don't you see!!!..sometimes I'm boring with my routine..but I love this job.." answer riko waiwai..

 

"you should be love your job..since you make up to me as your practice" said min hyuk with upset..

 

riko remember that and make him laugh hard..

 

"you still remember that min hyuk..I'm sorry..but I think you're enjoy with that" said riko waiwai..

 

"yeahh..enjoy!!!! until make taecyeon is run from me because of afraid.." said min hyuk..

 

riko is laugh again...

 

"but after that, I'm helping you to make you and taecyeon are dating and now she is your wife" said riko waiwai..

 

"that is the good news riko...ah, enough with that..let me introduce you to my old friend yonghwa" said min hyuk while he turn to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter