God, Give His Love Back to me

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOURTY IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO

  AUTHOR POV       Juniel see it, She approached shin hye ..            "Don't be too suspicious with yong hwa. he is type not like min ho. you and me have been with him for a few years. of course you know him very well" said Juniel ..                Shin hye heard this and looked at her friend ..                "Juniel .. I'm .. I'm just" shin hye said .. but Juniel immediately cut her words ..            "Feel jealous .. that's who you're gonna say .." said Juniel ..              "N ... ne .. I'm jealous .. I admit .. I love yong hwa and I love him more when I know that yong hwa, who wrote the poems that I receive every week. I know because the poem which he read is the first poem he made for me"shin hye said ..              "Thank goodness you already know. shin hye, I as yong hwa a friend, really hope that you're not going to hurt him again. I will not forgive you if you hurt him again .." said Juniel ..                  "Ne, Juniel. I feel so guilty for what had happened and I promise to you, that from now on, my love .. my life and all my feelings will be only for yong hwa. I would never hurt him again "shin hye said ..              "Good shin hye. I will help you to get yonghwa love" said Juniel ..                "Gomawo, Juniel for you help" shin hye said with a smile. then she was holding Juniel hands ..              "Ne, shin. I want to see yong hwa happy with you, because both of you are my best friend" said Juniel              Both of them returned their gaze to the stage ..            Mr. KIM started handing trophies and prize money to the winners ..              After that, yong hwa came down from the stage follow by Se Young, Hongki, and Yoona .. Se Young and hong ki left the stage, so with Yoona. but yoona managed to hold yonghwa hand and said ..          "I'll see you again, handsome .." Yoona said, while smiling sweetly at yong hwa. then she go ..            Shin Hye saw it with pang of jealousy. she anger to see yoona behavior. she with Juniel and three friends walked over to yong hwa.                      "Yong hwa, who is she?? Why she holds your hand?? Do you know her??" Said shin hye. she asked him with barrage ..          Yong hwa look to shin hye..               "her name is Yoona, I've known her in this contest. I also don't know why she holding my hand .." said yong hwa ..              "Yong hwa, you should be angry when there was a yeoja who holds your hand. don't just quiet" shin hye said ..            "Didn't often you also hold my hand" said yong hwa suddenly ..            "Uh .. you mean," said shin hye ..              "If I want to get angry because a yeoja who holds my hand. then you are the first yeoja who I will be angry. because you are holding my hand" said yong hwa ..              "Ehhh .. I .. I .. just .." said shin hye. she was confuse what to say. Juniel and three friends of yong hwa just smile to see her.                      "shin hye, don't like that. yong hwa just teasing you. because you just said without thinking first" said Juniel while she embraces jong hyun. she smiled at shin hye ..                "yong hwa don't again. You see, she confused with what to say .." said Juniel again ..                "Noona. don't listen to hyung words. he can't be angry at you. most likely he just going to happy " said Min Hyuk ..                  "Mwo, min hyuk-ah. aissshhh. what else do you say it .." said yong hwa ..              "Right, noona. our hyung will were never hit us especially noona. to see insect, he just run." said jung shin ..                    "Mwo, jung shin-ah. you say I'm afraid of insects?? proved"                    "Hyung. later when I got it. I'll give it to you" said jung shin ..   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter