Forgiven In The Rain

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUYS..CHAPTER THIRTY THREE IS READY..COMMENT GUYS..GOMAWO..

 

Author POV

 

 

 

One month has passed since their english teacher, Mrs . Jiyeon called them. shin hye was almost desperate to get an apology from jung yong hwa .. and that afternoon, shin hye decided to go to yong hwa house. when she reach yong hwa house. eomma was watering flowers of the yard in front of her house shin hye see her and then she greetings ..

              " Anyeong .. " said Shin Hye, while she bowing slightly.                   Eomma yong hwa then see the girl who greet her ..                 " Anyeong also .. who are you, and who are you looking for ? " Said eomma ..                       " Park Shin Hye Imnida .. I came here to meet with my friend, jung yong hwa .. is he there ?" ask shin hye ..                       " Ne, he is. wait a minute .. I 'll call him .. " said eomma                         "Ne, eomonim .. gomawo .. " shin hye said .. then she was waiting on the front porch, while eomma go to the house to call yong hwa. yong hwa in his room, he was playing a guitar. eomma then knock yong hwa door.                   Yong hwa opened the door ..                     " Yong hwa .... there is a girl who come looking for you, she said that she was your friend , .. " said eomma .                   " did eomma ask .. what's her name ? " Asked yong hwa ..                             " Ne, her name is park shin hye .. " said eomma ..                       suddenly Yong hwa attitude is change. he just silent ..eomma notice yong hwa change attitude.. then yong hwa said softly ..                   " Eomma .. I don't want to see her .. just tell her that I was sleeping and didn't want to be bothered .. " yong hwa said, his voice is flat ..                     " Yong hwa, why you don't want to see her .. I see her, she is kind .. are you two have a problem ..? " Asked eomma ..                 Yong hwa just silent ..                 " Eomma .. I don't want to be a friend with her anymore ... can we not talk about this .. cause I'm lazy .. " yong hwa said softly ..                   Eomma see if yong hwa doesn't want to be forced to talk about his problems with shin hye ..               "fine, if you don't want to talk about this ... but eomma just want to say .. whatever you problem with shin hye .. remember one thing son, God teach us to forgive ... no one people who never made a mistake in they life ... if you're guilty, you'd expect the person is willing to forgive your. same like shin hye, she expect you to forgive her. you have to forgive everything she does .. boy .. you will feel relieved if you 've forgiven someone else .. and now, eomma not want you to lie with say that you're sleeping .. go and talk to her .. don't made ​​her wait .. " said eomma ..                       Yong hwa tried to digest the advice that eomma tell her ... it was hard to forgive shin hye, because if he forgives shin hye mistakes. then she will more often with him, and that is meant he could not stay away when he love to her will come back one year later ...                       then yong hwa take a deep breath ... then he looked at his eomma ..                             " Ne, I'll see her eomma .. " said yong hwa ..                           Eomma yong hwa just smiled ... then yong hwa step down the stairs and headed to the front porch where shin hye has been waiting.                   Meanwhile, shin hye was stand on the front porch, when she saw two girl came with bring bags of plastic. shin hye felt recognize one of the two girl, and she was surprised when she saw that girl . .                   " S .. o .. min .. " shin hye said.                       Jung so min look shin hye with her cold stare, then she went to shin hye. eun hye followed her.                     "What are you doing here, park shin hye .. my younger brother didn't want you to be bothered him anymore " said So Min ..                       Shin Hye will speak, when Eun Hye interupted her..          
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter