Information From Min Hyuk, plan for Undercover and slowly sulli close to guns007..

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTEEN IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO..

 

 

in the next morning, min hyuk will go out from his house when yonghwa comes..

 

 

"hyung"

 

 

yonghwa close the door and then shake min hyuk hands..

 

 

 

"hyung..you look messy and your body is thin now.."

 

 

"I have nightmare about shin hye for third times and make me worried on her..do you know something about shin hye, min hyuk??"

 

 

min hyuk just silent while he look yonghwa..

 

 

"let's sit first, yonghwa"

 

 

 

yonghwa take a seat while min hyuk call his wife..

 

 

 

"taecyeon..please make some tea for my friend..and are you hungry, hyung??"

 

 

 

"no thanks, min hyuk..I'm still full"

 

 

 

"okay, honey..two tea for us..please"

 

 

 

taecyeon leave them..

 

 

 

"shin hye has wake up when you left, hyung..she is cry a lot and always call your name..min young told me"

 

 

 

yonghwa look sad but he is grateful cause at last his ex-fiancee has wake up..

 

 

 

after taecyeon comes and they drink a tea..min hyuk continue his words..

 

 

 

"but your gift is help her to fill her lonely.."

 

 

 

"where is she now, min hyuk??"

 

 

 

"after she stay in her house for a week..she goes back to france" said min hyuk..

 

 

 

yonghwa is silent while he look outside..

 

 

 

"I have to go to france, min hyuk..I have suffer too cause miss shin hye so much.."

 

 

 

 

min hyuk look suprise to hear that..

 

 

 

 

"nooo..hyung..you can't go there..seo hyun will catch you in the airport..and then she will push you with use shin hye to married her..is that you want??" shout min hyuk..

 

 

 

 

yonghwa just silent..

 

 

 

 

"but how long, hyung..how long I must dissapear and make shin hye had suffer??..I can't live like this forever..it same with killing me slowly"

 

 

 

 

min hyuk is silent, he understand with yonghwa feeling..

 

 

 

 

 

"I know what you're feeling hyung..but you can't go there like this..it same with you give yourself to seo hyun..that's why you have change your look"

 

 

 

 

"with undercover. and riko will help you with that..also, we have change your identity"

 

 

 

 

"thank you very much min hyuk.."

 

 

 

 

 

"ne, hyung..so, when you will ready??"

 

 

 

 

"as soon as possible, min hyuk..I can't wait to meet shin hye"

 

 

 

 

 

min hyuk just smile to hear that..

 

 

 

 

"tomorrow, we will go to riko and hear what his opinion"

 

 

 

 

"why not now, min hyuk??"

 

 

 

 

"I have another concern today, hyung..I'm sorry" said min hyuk..

 

 

 

 

yonghwa look sad. but he understand..

 

 

 

 

 

"just be patient hyung..okay" said min hyuk..

 

 

 

 

 

yonghwa stand up with slowly and walk to the front door..

 

 

 

 

 

"I will try, min hyuk and sorry had bother your time" said yonghwa while he walk away..

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter