Cry because miss Yonghwa so much

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO...

 

 

Seo hyun still stay in busan for one week while searching yonghwa..

 

 

but until one week pass away, there is no sign from him. he like dissapear..

 

 

Seo hyun finally decided to go back in france, but she still leave the spy to watch shin hye. seo hyun believe if someday yonghwa will come and meet shin hye..

 

Meanhwile...

 

 

Park Shin hye leaving the Hospital after she stay there for almost two week after she conscious from coma..

 

 

 

she look fresh now after stay in hospital..

 

 

 

but not with her heart...

 

 

 

she miss yonghwa so much..miss him like crazy..

 

 

 

 

lucky, yonghwa leave her a things that can cheer her up for a while..

 

 

 

 

but it just cheer her up, not to close her miss of him..

 

 

 

 

only his show up can make shin hye is happy again..

 

 

 

 

 

"honey..you day dreaming again" said her mother when she enter shin hye room..

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye out of her reverie while she look to her mother..

 

 

 

 

 

"mother..." said shin hye. her face look sadly..

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye mother slowly walk to her daughter..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know what you're thinking, honey..you miss him right,yonghwa..the guy that you love so much" said her mother...

 

 

 

 

 

I just feel now when someone we love has leaving us" said shin hye..

 

 

 

 

 

"yonghwa is not leave you, shin..he just avoid from seo hyun..you know that right??"

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye nodded her head....but she still sad..

 

 

 

 

 

"I know mother..I just can't hold my miss to him...I can't life without yonghwa, mom.." said shin hye...

 

 

 

 

 

 

tears slowly fall from her beautiful eyes...

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye mother look sad and pity to her daughter...she get close and hug shin hye...

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye is crying a little while she hug her mother..

 

 

 

 

 

"mom..I miss yonghwa so much..where is my fiance is going, mom..I want to follow him" said shin hye while she cry...

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye mother caress her long hair while she comfort shin hye...

 

 

 

 

 

"I know my dear...he miss you too..he just hide in one place..when the time is right, he will show up and you can be together again" said shin hye mother...

 

 

 

 

 

"but when mother, when yonghwa will show up??" said shin hye...

 

 

 

 

 

"when seo hyun will not chase him again..and forget him..then he will come back just for you honey...so, for now..you have be patient and be strong to him and for your self...don't be sick again..okay!!!  yonghwa can't be calm and will risk his life just to see you...you don't want seo hyun will catch your fiancee and force him to married her, right??" ask her mother..

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye just silent while she hug her mother...she realize that her mother words is right...

 

 

 

 

 

"ne, mom..I don't want seo hyun catch yonghwa and force him to married her...yonghwa only can married me..his heart is belong to me and so do I" said shin hye while she wipe her tears away...

 

 

 

 

 

after hug...shin hye is smile again...but she can't throw sadness from her eyes...her mother know that...

 

 

 

 

 

"thank you mother for your advice..I will try to be strong and not sick anymore" said shin hye while she smile..

 

 

 

 

 

"I know you still sad, my dear..but don't let it to make you weak..you have to be strong for your life..." said shin hye mother...

 

 

 

 

 

"ne, mom...I will remember that..." said shin hye...

 

 

 

 

 

"that is my daughter...so, what you will plan now??" ask shin hye mother...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"maybe I will stay here for one or two weeks..after that I will think again about my life" said shin hye again..

 

 

 

 

 

"that's good honey...this is your home, you can stay here as long as you wanted" said her mother..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I will leave you now..don't cry again, okay!!!" said her mother again..

 

 

 

 

 

"I will" said shin hye...

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye mother kiss her cheek before she leave shin hye alone...

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye continue to look outside...the tree and sunshine in the morning...has make her mind look fresh...

 

one week has pass without she realize...

 

 

 

 

 

while a week...shin hye still think about yonghwa...and she always pray for her fiancee..hope he will okay..healthy and protect by GOD...she wish someday she will meet her soulmate again...

 

 

 

 

 

 

in the night...after she read a bible...she pray to GOD...

 

 

 

 

 

tears is fall from her eyes...never she feel suffer like this before...

 

 

 

 

 

"oh..GOD only YOU can hear my sadness..only YOU can understand how much I love him, How much I need him and how much I miss him so much..."

 

 

 

 

 

she crying a little...

 

 

 

 

 

"I beg YOU, GOD..bring Yonghwa..my fiancee back to me...let me be happy with him..my soulmate..and my lovers..."

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter