Run For Escape...

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED EIGHT IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

Shin hye still unconscious. when her family take her to the hospital..

 

the doctor who's name Mr. Lee Gang Gyu check her condition..

 

after 5 minutes, he go out from emergency room and meet with her family..

 

"doc..what happen with my daughter??" ask shin hye father..

 

Mr. lee look silent..

 

"may I know what drugs she usually drink??..because I found a symptom that she have an overdosis of drug" said Mr. lee..

 

her family look shock to hear that. moreover her mother..

 

"impossible..I can't believe this" said shin hye mother..

 

"we don't know doctor what drug that shin hye drink" said her father..
 

 

"so..doc..does she will be fine again??" ask Park min young..

 

Mr. lee look silent..

 

"her condition is very worse..she not give respond to the drugs that we give to her body from her infusion.." said Mr. lee..

 

"she is in coma now..the drugs that she drink give a bad impact to her body.." said Mr. lee..

 

Shin hye mother is crying when she hear what Mr. lee said..shin hye father face look pale..Park min young crying a little too..

 

"ohhh..shin hye my daughter...." shout her mother while she cry..shin hye father then hug his wife..

 

"let's pray that she will give reaction to the drugs that we give to her body from her infusion.." said Mr. lee..

 

"only that it's our hope to make her conscious.." said Mr. lee..

 

"can we go to see her right now, doc??" ask shin hye father..

 

"she was moved now to the ICU room..you can see her in there.." said Mr. lee..

 

"thank you, doc" said shin hye father..

 

"ne..I must go now" said Mr. lee while he turn his body and walk away..

 

shin hye family go to ICU room..

 

shin hye is lay without move. her face look pale and she like a dead body..one infusion was set to her body..

 

shin hye mother is crying again when she saw how shin hye condition now..

 

"min young..does yonghwa now about this??" ask shin hye father while he turn to look min young.

 

min young look silent..shin hye has told her sister about she break up with yonghwa..even shin hye not blame yonghwa because she love him very much..but to see how bad her condition now..she begin to feel of emotion and angry to yonghwa..

 

"I will never forgive you yonghwa for make my sister shin hye like this..even shin hye will forgive you..but I'm not.." said min young..

 

"min young" said shin hye father with raise a noise of his voice..

 

min young look to her father.. "I has call yonghwa..but he still busy with his work" answer min young..she lie to her father..

 

shin hye father look suprise and get emotion to hear that..

 

"what??? does he realize how bad his fiancee condition right now?? how dare yonghwa don't care to his fiancee...my daughter" said shin hye father..

 

"I will mad to yonghwa because he not give full attention to my daughter shin hye.." said shin hye father..

 

shin hye mother hear what her husband said..

 

"shhtttt..don't be noise..this is a hospital and you will disturb other patient" said shin hye mother.. shin hye father is silent..so with min young... they're attention now focus on shin hye...

 

The Next Day, in the morning...

 

Seo hyun and her father, Mr. Tan will plan to go back to France. they will take yonghwa to follow them back to france..

 

Mr. Tan has go first, seo hyun will follow him with next flight..

 

seo hyun just go out from her room and has ready to go to an airport..

 

"watch him carefully..I will kill all of you if he escape..do you understand" shout Seo hyun..

 

"we understand mam.." said the leader of guards..

 

"good..now you go and tell him that we will go to an airport of incheon this morning.." said seo hyun..

 

the leader of guard go to yonghwa room..

 

he still sleep and tired after he crying hard along the night..

 

the guard shake his shoulder with hard..

 

"heiiii..wake up yonghwa...we will go now to an airport" shout the guard..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter