Solve The Problem

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO...

 

Jung So Min just finish her bath, when she hear that her handphone is rang..

 

she look who is phone her..

 

So Min Pov:"Shin hye, why she call me early in the morning?? maybe she need my help" while she push a button and start conversation with shin hye..

 

So min:"yeobseyo"

 

Shin hye:" it's me, Shin hye"

 

So Min:"Shin hye. why you call me early in the morning??"

 

Shin hye:"I need your help. I...I did something wrong and yonghwa don't want to call me again"

 

Shin hye look sad when she said that. she almost want to cry. so min can feel what shin hye feeling..

 

So min:"aissshhh. you two. just some hours ago you are to be a lovers and now you have been trouble again. tell me now how is this happen"

 

Shin hye:"at 3 Am, Yonghwa call me and I said "idiot" to who is calling me. but I don't know if yonghwa who call me, so min. I'm very tired at that time and anyone will peevish if someone disturb our sleep"

 

So min:"ohhhh. that is your story. I think it just miss understanding. but you should don't said that. I understand if you are tired. but you must know that anyone who hear what you said will be sad and maybe peevish too. I hope you will not do that again, shin hye"

 

Shin hye:"I will so min. please, call yonghwa. said that I'm very sorry, cause I said that to him and how I'm very love him. also said that I'm miss him"

 

So min:"I will said that when I call him later. I will explain to him, so he will understand your situation and forgive you. ok, Shin hye I'm sorry I must prepare the things to work today"

 

Shin hye:"neh, so min. I'm sorry if I disturb your work today. ok, good work for you. good bye"

 

So min:"okay, shin. good bye too"

 

then the connection is off..

 

so min soon get busy with her job. she almost forget to call yonghwa. but when she will eat for launch. she just remember her promise. she take her handphone and call yonghwa..

 

so min wait for a minutes, then yonghwa start to conversation..

 

Yonghwa:"my sister, so min. How I'm happy to hear your voice again. how are you now??"

 

So min:"my little boy, yonghwa. I'm happy too, I'm fine. well where are you now?? and what are you doing??"

 

Yonghwa:"I am in Sharmon university. busy to finish my administration. it's cold here, and you sister, what are you doing now??"

 

So min:"I'm busy in my office, work with paper and numbers. ok, now can we talk about one things"

 

Yonghwa:"what's that, sister??"

 

So min:"Shin hye call me this morning, she explain to me about her mistake to you when you call her at 3 Am"

 

Yonghwa suddenly change his voice...

 

Yonghwa:"sister, can we not talk about her. I'm still mad at her"

 

So min:"Yonghwa, don't be like that. listen to me. do you love her??"

 

Yonghwa:"yes, so min. I love her"

 

So min:"so, you should not mad at her. I ask you now, what you are feeling when someone call you at 3 Am when you sleep well?? angry and peevish don't y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter