One Day Without You

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO...

 

Tomorrow morning at shin hye house..

 

shin hye has prepare her book before she going to school..

 

after she take a breakfast, she go to front door and use her shoes..

 

"bye dad, mom. I'm going now" while she open her front door and walk to outside but when she reach the gate, she realize something...

 

Yonghwa will not take her today, cause he still in france...she had sad again..

 

almost everyday yonghwa will together with her to go to school on his bike..

 

she just day dreaming while her face is sad..

 

the memory when she going together with yonghwa is flash again on her mind..

 

she miss how yonghwa make her excited and joy when they go to school. she realize that is yonghwa who make spirit on her in the school..

 

when she still day dreaming, juniel and yonghwa maknae is pass on her. they saw her and decided to stop..

 

Juniel:"shin hye...shin hye.."

 

park shin hye is out of reverie. she turn to look juniel..

 

Juniel:"why, you still day dreaming??"

 

Shin hye:"yonghwa usually take me to school and today I just realize that he will not take me to school because he still in france"

 

Juniel:"ohh. Shin hye don't be sad cause yonghwa is not take you today. jungshin and min hyuk will take you" 

 

jungshin:"shin hye, If you don't mind I will take you to school"

 

but min hyuk will not let go shin hye with jungshin..

 

Min hyuk:"eunnie, I think better if I who take you to school. because jungshin tire is deflated"

 

jungshin is look to his tire. min hyuk is right, jungshin tire is a few deflated

 

Shin hye saw it too..

 

Shin hye:"I'm sorry jungshin, min hyuk is right, the tire of your bike is deflated. if you don't mind I will get in on min hyuk bike"

 

Jungshin is give up at last..

 

Jungshin:"ne, shin hye. my tire is deflated. better if you go to school with min hyuk"

 

Min hyuk is happy, but he don't want to show it, cause jungshin is his friend.

 

shin hye go to min hyuk bike and get in on his bike..

 

after some minutes, finally they reach the school gate..

 

shin hye and juniel walk together to their class. Mrs. Jin will teach their class in the morning..

 

whole the math lesson, shin hye is not attention on it. she just day dreaming. she remember that yonghwa is not like math lesson..

 

Shin hye Pov:"Yonghwa is not like math lesson, he will slumber and get sleep soon when Mr. jin teach. I remember too when I teasing him while he will sleep and make yonghwa don't want to sleep again" while she remember the memory with yonghwa and make her smile little..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter