Yonghwa Hide in Min Nyu House

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED NINE IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

"Good Night.." shout min hyuk while he walk out from his office..

 

Min hyuk had graduate from college two years ago and he has found a good job after that. Min hyuk just married one month ago. he married with a girl that he has dating since he enter the college. 

 

min hyuk just enter the yard of his house when someone call his name..

 

"min hyuk...min hyuk.."

 

min hyuk hear that..

 

"his voice it's look like my old friend, yonghwa..but it can't be..he was in france now..impossible he is here" said min hyuk in his heart.

 

min hyuk look curious. he turn around to look who was call his name..

 

but he can't found it..because it's too dark..

 

"min hyuk..I'm on your left. behind the tree"

 

Min hyuk make a step forward near to the tree..

 

then someone has appear from behind the tree..

 

min hyuk look suprise to see who is show up..

 

"hyung...yonghwa" shout min hyuk with happy while he's hug to yonghwa. he not realize if his voice is too loud..

 

yonghwa is happy for a little. it's almost 6 years he not meet with min hyuk...but he still awaraness about the situation and the more trouble will comes from seo hyun and her father.

 

"shhhhttt..low your voice..min hyuk..someone will know me in here" said yonghwa while he turn to look around min hyuk house..

 

min hyuk the let go off his hug from yonghwa and he realize that yonghwa face is pale, his body is more thin than the last when he meet yonghwa before he goes with shin hye to france. yonghwa look afraid of something..

 

"hyung..what's up?? I see you look scare.." ask min hyuk..

 

"min hyuk..can I ask you for a favor??" ask yonghwa..

 

"ne..hyung..just said..I will help you" said min hyuk..

 

"I want to stay and hide in your house...for one or two days" said yonghwa..

 

min hyuk look silent for a while..

 

"you are my bestfriend..of course you can stay in my house..but May I ask you..why you're not stay in your house??" ask min hyuk..

 

yonghwa look sad now..

 

"the spy from seo hyun guard will found in there..I must hide..min hyuk..from seo hyun" said yonghwa..

 

min hyuk look confuse and like not understand..

 

"hyung..why you must hide from seo hyun?? is there something that you afraid from her??" ask min hyuk..

 

"hyuk..it's long story..I will tell you everything when the time is right..now, I just want to hide in your house..I'm very tired" said yonghwa..

 

min hyuk understand to his bestfriend..

 

"ne, hyung..let's go inside my house.." said min hyuk..

 

min hyuk then go to the front door and knock on it..

 

yonghwa still hide behind the tree while his eyes turn to look if someone maybe spy to min hyuk right now..

 

after one minutes..

 

one young lady open the door for him. she is min hyuk wife..

 

"honey..you're home" said min hyuk wife..

 

"yes.." said min hyuk.

 

then he turn to looking for yonghwa..

 

"who you're looking for, honey??" ask min hyuk wife with worried..

 

"my old friend" said min hyuk..

 

after yonghwa make sure that no one spy on him and min hyuk..

 

he appear from the dark, straight to walk to min hyuk and his wife..

 

min hyuk then close the door after yonghwa is inside..

 

"taecyeon..this guy is my bestfriend, yonghwa..he will stay in our house for one or two days. I hope you not mind with that" said min hyuk..

 

taecyeon look to yonghwa for a while be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter