Yonghwa Feel Desperate and Yongshin Couple is crying in different places..

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVEN IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

Jung Yonghwa has run....and run...

 

two man of seo hyun guard are chase yonghwa..

 

he's stop to run when he arrive to the beach where sea is in front of him..

 

he walk with slowly to the water of sea..

 

he feel all of his hope, his life his dreaming with shin hye is broken into the pieces just minutes ago..

 

he's crying hard...

 

the water hit his leg. then he sit on the sand. the waves is move slowly and make his shirt is wet..

 

yonghwa cover his face between his ankle while his both hand cover his face..

 

he very sad now..all he want right now is dead...

 

"aaacchhhhhhhhh" yonghwa shout to release his emotion, anger, and his pain because he just break up with the girl who he's very love...

 

two man saw him from a far, then they approach on him..

 

"Mr. yonghwa...please, come back to hotel with us.." said one guard..

 

Yonghwa just silent and not respons on what the guard said..

 

"Mr. yonghwa..." said the other guard..

 

"I don't want to go back to hotel...all I want right now is dead.." said yonghwa while he raise his head and stare to the sea..

 

"sir..don't said like that..seo hyun love you..you must...

 

"shut up.....shut up" shout yonghwa while he turn and look to the guard..

 

he stand up from the sand and walk to them..

 

his eyes look red and he's very weak now...

 

"please, I wanna die now..I can't hold this sadness anymore..kill me.." said yonghwa..

 

the guards look afraid, they make a backward..

 

"kill me...your bastard..kill me..shoot me" shout yonghwa in desperate...

 

he make a forward, while the guards make a backward..

 

"you are a coward...don't you???..afraid to shoot me.."said yonghwa..

 

he walk like a zombie, because he not have a spirit to life anymore...

 

the guard look confuse..they are afraid to hurt yonghwa because they don't want seo hyun shoot on them like what happen to their leader who's kidnapp yonghwa a days before..

 

"yonghwa" shout someone from a far..

 

yonghwa not turn to look who is shout. from the voice he know very carefully that it's seo hyun who is coming..

 

he's stop to walk and just stand while he stare to the sea with blankly on his eyes..

 

"yong.." said seo hyun with softly while she hold yonghwa hand..

 

yonghwa not make a respons. he just let seo hyun hold his right hand..

 

"good job, honey...you has break up with her..and now you are mine..." said seo hyun..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter