miss from an evil girl and New Neighbour..

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED EIGHTEEN IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO..

 

 

"Give me report guys?? does Yonghwa show up??" ask the lady from the phone..

 

"as now, we don't find yonghwa in sulli house madam Seo Hyun"

 

"good job guys.."

 

"it just..."

 

"it just what??" ask seo hyun..

 

"there is a new neighbour beside sulli's house..they just move two days ago.." explain a spy..

 

seo hyun feel a little suprise with that..

 

"do you know who are the neighbour??" ask seo hyun curious..

 

"not really mam..but for now, we have an information that the neighbour is a widower and he lives with his friends.."

 

seo hyun was silent...

 

"we still looking some information for their identity" continue him..

 

seo hyun thinking and give an instruction to them..

 

"keep your eyes on them..guys..and find their identity as quickly as you can..I suspicious on them"

 

"ne, mam..we will obey you"

 

seo hyun keep thinking after she cut the call..

 

"who are they??" ask seo hyun to herself..

 

"honey..what you're thinking??"ask her father who's appear suddenly..

 

seo hyun try to smile...but her father know that she hide something..

 

"do you still thinking of yonghwa, my daughter??"

 

seo hyun nodded slowly..

 

"I'm not give up, dad.. not now"

 

Mr. tan shake his head..but she know seo hyun very well..she will not to give up so easily..mostly if connection with feeling, proud and love...

 

"I wanna go home, dad and check the new neighbour with my self..I don't trust your soldier spy"

 

"don't underestimate my man, honey..they will not fail.."

 

seo hyun want to arque..but her dad cut it..

 

"enough seo hyun..you have to stay beside me until I'm finish my business here..then we can go home"

 

seo hyun look struggle and can't accept her dad decision...

 

"be patient seo hyun..just two weeks more and you can search your boyfriend as much as you want to..now..get ready, cause we will go to party tonight and meet my clients" said Mr. Tan..

 

"I'm not feel happy dad..better if I'm not come with you"

 

"don't arque me, seo hyun this time..if you still want me to help you..get your dress and follow me to the party..in ten minutes you must be ready.."

 

"make me proud, my daughter..make me proud" whispere Mr. tan..then he kiss seo hyun cheek and left away...

 

seo hyun can't fight what her father want..she finally obey her father and be ready to the party...

 

but during the party, seo hyun still thinking of yonghwa. she realize how miss her to yonghwa...

 

"I miss you yonghwa..I miss you" sigh seo hyun...

 

8 hours earlier In Sulli house...

 

"wake up shin hye..wake up"

 

shin hye move a little bit and slowly she open her eyes...

 

"are you okay, shin??"

 

after a while, shin hye saw anything...sulli and guns are beside her bed..they are worried..

 

"ohhh..sulli, guns.." said shin hye..

 

she try to wake up, but sulli hold her shoulder..

 

"don't force your self shin..you still weak" advice sulli..

 

shin hye obey her friend advice. she lay again..

 

"what happen shin?? we found you unconscious on your bed"

 

shin hye try to remember..suddenly she shout while crying..

 

"I saw him, sulli..I saw yonghwa. he's coming to our house in the morning..I saw him" shout shin hye...

 

sulli and guns are very suprise with shin hye said. but then, they a doubt with that..

 

"it's not real shin..you just day dreaming or see someone like him..yonghwa will not dare to come here cause he is coward" said sulli with upset..she begin to hate yonghwa cause make shin hye suffer like this...

 

shin hye don't like sulli words...

 

"sulli, don't you ever said about yonghwa like that..I don't like it..yonghwa is everything to me..I know him very well and I love him so much" shout shin hye...

 

sulli sigh....at beginning, she like yonghwa too. but when she saw how suffer shin hye when yonghwa leaving her has make sulli like turn to change become hate him. now she want shin hye to open her eyes, see a fact and move on...

 

"shin hye...I'm your bestfriend and as a friend, I should help you..Open your eyes shin..yonghwa will never comes..like he said in the letter" shout sulli..

 

but shin hye don't want to hear that...for her, yonghwa is a future and no one can replace him..

 

"stop it..sulli...enough..."

 

"you have to move on shin hye...that is yonghwa hope from you"

 

"stop it sulli..I said stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter