Go To China..

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINENTY THREE IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

Three days had pass away..

 

shin hye still mad to yonghwa. she don't want to talk to him..

 

in the night, at 8 Pm..

 

yonghwa go home in earlier..

 

shin hye open the door without smile on her face..

 

Yonghwa know if she still mad at him..

 

when she will walk to her room..

 

yonghwa hold her hand..

 

"honey, please don't mad at me, okay?? I want to see you smile again to me.." said yonghwa with sad on his eyes ..

 

shin hye still silent. she admit that she is suffer too to be silent like this. but she must do this, for their love. yonghwa must realize if seo hyun is a big..big dangerous to yongshin relationship..

 

"honey, what must I do to make you smile and talk to me again??" ask yonghwa..

 

"yong, you know what I want....just obey me honey" said shin hye..

 

yonghwa look silent..

 

"I will thinking again about quit from seo hyun company tonight" said yonghwa..

 

shin hye look mad again..

 

"okay, if you still want to thinkinggg..and thinkinggg..I will go sleep now and let the situation like this until you can open your mind Mr. jung and realize if what I'm saying to you it's true. good night.." said shin hye while she walk to her room..

 

when she almost reach the door of her room..suddenly..

 

yonghwa hold her right hand and pull it up. shin hye is get inside his hug now..

 

"honey..I love you....three days we are like a strange couple..silent and not talk to each other..I'm not want we like this..I want we like before love each other and caring to each other.." said yonghwa while he hug to shin hye..

 

shin hye is very sad now..she can't hold the tears is falling down from her eyes..

 

"Yong, I love you too..and I don't want we like this..but you never listen to what I said.." said shin hye while she let go off her hug from yonghwa..

 

"how long I must wait until your stubborn is stop, yonghwa?? how long??" ask shin hye while she cry and stare to yonghwa..

 

yonghwa is silent again..

 

and suddenly he want to kiss shin hye..shin hye know that and she push his face..

 

"yong, I'm still mad at you..don't kiss me" said shin hye..

 

yonghwa still force to kiss shin hye..

 

shin hye give her effort to avoid yonghwa kiss. but yonghwa is more strong than her..

 

their lips is touch again. for the first, shin hye not give respons. yonghwa wait while his tongue is play inside ..

 

finally, his fiancee is give up. she wrap her hand around his waist while yonghwa both hand touch her cheek..

 

they are kissing for 2 minutes, and that's make the situation is flow away..

 

yonghwa release the kiss from shin hye..

 

"alright shin hye..I will obey what you want..I will quit from work with seo hyun..after I go back from china.." said yonghwa..

 

shin hye look happy to hear that, but she is wonder why must wait until yonghwa is go back from china..

 

"I'm happy to hear that..but why you must go to china first before you quit to work in seo hyun office??" ask shin hye..

 

"because it's permite from my friend, jay chou..honestly, I will not wanna go there with seo hyun, but because jay chou who's permite me to go with him. I can't refuse him. he is a good guy and often help me with my job.." said yonghwa..

 

shin hye look understand that..

 

"okay, honey. I accept your reason. but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter