Quarrel

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINENTY TWO IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

In the Night of yongshin apartment..

 

Yonghwa and shin hye has finish with eat for a dinner..

 

yonghwa will go to his room when shin hye call him..

 

"yonghwa, don't sleep first, I wanna talk with you. just sit on the sofa and wait for me while I set this table and wash the dishes" said shin hye..

 

yonghwa obey what shin hye said. he sit on the sofa while he thinking what shin hye want to talk with him right now..

 

after 10 minutes, shin hye has come and sit beside her lovers..

 

yonghwa turn and look to her, and he look suprise when he saw if shin hye eyes look seriously, so with her face..

 

"yonghwa, do you know and has meet with my friend sulli right??" ask shin hye..

 

yonghwa look confuse and curious with his fiancee question..

 

"why you ask like that, honey??" ask yonghwa..

 

"just answer honey" said shin hye..

 

"ne..you has introduce me to her this afternoon" said yonghwa..

 

"my friend sulli had know much about your boss seo hyun..after I hear that, I begin to worried of you, that she will take you from me..yonghwa, I want you to stop and quit to work with seo hyun" said shin hye while she stare to yonghwa..

 

"what sulli had said about my boss seo hyun?? tell me, I wanna know" said yonghwa..

 

"first, seo hyun is ambition girl if there is something or someone that she wanted, she will not to stop until she get what she want, and second that seo hyun have a father who is a major of the army, he can do anything to separate us, honey. I'm afraid if seo hyun likes you and will take you from me honey.." said shin hye..

 

"just obey me, yong for this time, to quit from work in there" said shin hye..

 

"for our love honey, do what I want" said shin hye..

 

yonghwa look think hard. after a minutes, he shake his head..

 

"I can't do that honey, you know how it's very difficult to get a job like this. I need two months to get this job, and I can't quit now" said yonghwa..

 

"yonghwa, don't be afraid. I will ask to my boss for get a job for you. he have many connection, and it's easy to him for find you a job" said shin hye..

 

"shin hye, I'm a man and I must find my job alone. thanks for your help but I don't need that" said yonghwa..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter