Jog in the morning and Suprise..

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN IS READY, SO COMMENT AND VOTE MY FRIEND..GOMAWO..

 

it sunday morning when sulli wake up early..

 

 

"honey..wake up..I want to jog in the morning with you"

 

 

Guns open his door room..saw sulli with half eyes open..

 

 

 

"honey..it still 5 Am..and still dark outside..I still wanna sleep" said guns while he will close the door..

 

 

 

but sulli hold his hand..

 

 

 

"no..guns..comm'on..honey..accompany me..how if someone bother you're girlfriend or do something bad..you don't want it right??"

 

 

 

 

"they will not bother you, darling..because I warn them before..don't you dare to touch my girlfriend..or you will be suffer by me...hehehe.now I'm wanna sleep"

 

 

 

 

sulli upset with guns answer..she pout her face..

 

 

 

 

"alright..honey..is that you want" shout sulli..

 

 

 

 

but when she just take a few step..guns hold her hand..

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, honey..I just kidding, ok!!"

 

 

 

 

 

sulli not give respon..

 

 

 

 

 

"you said you wanna sleep..then go to sleep, guns..I will go alone"

 

 

 

 

 

guns pull her hand and look at her closely..

 

 

 

 

 

"don't angry honey..it's not good..look at your face..it's so ugly..even an evil will run from you if they saw you..hehehe"

 

 

 

 

 

guns make a joke to cheer her up and make her laugh...

 

 

 

 

 

sulli look at him..guns smile even he still mess up..

 

 

 

 

 

then suddenly sulli giggle..while she pointed at his face..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"what's wrong with my face, sulli?? don't make me confuse"

 

 

 

 

 

"hehehe..guns..maybe you want to see your face at the mirror now..I think the mirror will run from you..hehehe"

 

 

 

 

 

quickly..he run to his room and look at his mess face on the mirror..sulli follow him..

 

 

 

 

 

he smile and giggle too..his hair is mess and still left an eye on his face...

 

 

 

 

 

after he wash..he look at his girlfriend..she not upset anymore..she smile and guns more admire to her..

 

 

 

 

 

 

he close to her and kiss her cheek...

 

 

 

 

 

suddenly sulli feel degeun..degeun..her heart beat faster..

 

 

 

 

 

"you're so beautiful, sulli..I'm never kiss you since we're dating" whispered guns softly..

 

 

 

 

 

 

sulli face was blushing..she never have a first kiss before..and that make her nervous..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"how if I kiss you now, honey!! just a soft kiss"

 

 

 

 

 

she swallow her saliva when guns face close at her...

 

 

 

 

 

"hurry..hurry..don't make die to wait you're kiss, guns. don't make me weak" said shin hye in her heart..

 

 

 

 

 

guns look deep at her eyes..give comfort to her..but her hand look tremble and her boyfriend feel it..

 

 

 

 

 

"I will slowly, honey..I love you"

 

 

 

 

 

guns almost touch her lips when they hear a noise loud outside and bother they romance kiss..

 

 

 

 

 

"brukkk"

 

 

 

 

"acchh"

 

 

 

 

 

"who moan outside there, honey?? I think it must be shin hye" said guns..

 

 

 

 

 

"..t..what the hell happen outside and bother us!!!..don't they know I'm waiting my first kiss until my breath almost stop??" shout sulli in her heart..

 

 

 

 

 

 

sulli just look at him and make guns realize something..

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter