First Time Yonghwa not honest to shin hye

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO...

 

Two Hours after Yonghwa sleep, shin hye come home..

 

"Yong......open the door please. yonghwa....." shout shin hye while she knock the door..

 

after wait 2 minutes, the door is not open..

 

shin hye try again..

 

"yong....open the door honey" shout shin hye again...

 

after 1 minutes, she hear the walk of somebody..

 

then yonghwa open the door..

 

shin hye directly come to the living room and she sit on the sofa...

 

"oohhh, very tired...." said shin hye while she move her head to make her head relax after busy with work..

 

yonghwa just saw her with pity, because she work very hard for them..

 

"want me to massage your shoulder?? I saw you very tired right now" said yonghwa..

 

shin hye turn to look her boyfriend..

 

honestly she need that..

 

"I love to, if you not insist"said shin hye..

 

"no, I just pity to saw you work very hard for us. and I want to do something to help you right now" said yonghwa..

 

"turn your body while I massage your shoulder" said yonghwa..

 

shin hye obey what he told, after that yonghwa sit on the sofa. he take a position behind shin hye..

 

he put both of his hand on her shoulder then he start to massage her shoulder..

 

"relax, shin"said yonghwa while he massage her..

 

shin hye feel pleasure and relax when yonghwa massage her shoulder..

 

she close her eyes and feel relax while yonghwa massage her..

 

"how do you work in your office, shin hye??" ask yonghwa while he massage her shoulder..

 

"great, yong. I love the condition of work, the other employeer always be kind to me. even I'm very busy with my job, they always make me calm with their kindness" said shin hye..

 

"I'm glad to know you love your job" said yonghwa..

 

"and how about you yong, do you has found the good job?? ah, and about the interview that you said, do you success with that??"ask shin hye while she open her eyes..

 

yonghwa suddenly stop to massage her shoulder. he look silent. shin hye realize that, she turn her body and stare to her boyfriend..

 

she look wonder when yonghwa like that. yonghwa turn his look and stare to shin hye..

 

"I get the job honey, my interview was success and I get the job" said yonghwa while he smile...

 

but shin hye get weird from yonghwa tone, she look if yonghwa not too happy with a job..

 

"yong, we has together in a years. I know there must be something you hide from me. tell me, honey. I will help you" said shin hye..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter