Meet Guns 007...enemy or a friend???...

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FOURTEEN IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO...

 

 

The morning cames again like usually and the sun unlucky cover by cloud..

 

 

but until 9 o'Clock..Shin hye still sleepy..she feel very tired after cry last night..

 

 

 

suddenly..

 

 

 

she move her body and raise her both hand...

 

 

 

"nooo....nooo...yong...come back....come back...."

 

 

 

tears slowly fall from her eyes without she notice it..

 

 

 

 

"yong...don't go away...please..don't leave me....take me with you..yong...yonnnngggg" shout shin hye while she shaking...

 

 

 

 

and she wake up...

 

 

 

 

"yong...yong...." shout shin hye while she searching for her lovers...

 

 

 

 

 

but nobody answer her...just her voice was in yonghwa room..yonghwa is not there..

 

 

 

 

shin hye realize that she just dreaming...bad dreams..nightmare dreams that yonghwa leave her....

 

 

 

 

she feel very sad...her miss to yonghwa become heavy and look like she can't hold any longer...

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye wipe her tears and try to be strong...she know that yonghwa was outside in one places, hide and miss her too...

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye can only sigh..to hold her miss...

 

 

 

 

she get up, set up the bed and then take a bath...

 

 

 

 

when shin hye comb her long hair 30 minutes later..she hear a horn from outside..

 

 

 

 

"tiittt..tiittt.."

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye raise the window and see her friend sulli..

 

 

 

 

 

"shin hye...please be hurry..I almost late to the office" shout sulli..

 

 

 

 

 

"wait, sulli..just comb my hair..then I will go to you" shout shin hye while she close the window..

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye continue to comb her long hair in hurry..then she take her bag..

 

 

 

 

 

 

once again she stare to yonghwa room...every moment did happen in this room had flash on her mind..the moment with her fiancee...

 

 

 

 

 

she can't hold tears fall down from her eyes...but she quickly wipe with her handkerchief..

 

 

 

 

 

"I have to go now" remind shin hye to her self while she close the door slowly..

 

 

 

 

after 10 minutes, shin hye was in sulli car..

 

 

 

 

 

 

sulli glanced her eyes to her bestfriend and realize if shin hye crying last night..sulli just sigh, she know the reason why shin hye is crying and she can't help with that..

 

 

 

 

 

"I hope someday you can meet him, shin hye..and be happy with yonghwa...I'm pray for your both love..hope GOD will help you both" wish sulli in her heart..

 

 

 

 

 

"I can only cherish you as much as I can..at least reduce your miss to yonghwa" said sulli in her heart..

 

 

 

 

 

"sullliiii..watch out" shout shin hye..

 

 

 

 

 

sulli out of her reverie and feel shock to see the truck was in front of the car..

 

 

 

 

 

spontanously sulli slam the steer to the right and make the car move to right avoid the crash with the truck..

 

 

 

 

 

 

lucky...sulli react can avoid the car from hit with the truck..

 

 

 

 

 

"heiiii...you bastard..you wanna die??" shout the truck driver when they car pass..

 

 

 

 

 

 

sulli just silent but her face look pale, like not have a blood..so with shin hye..she cover her face with her both hand..while her body is shake because scare..

 

 

 

 

 

sulli decide to stop the car for a minutes..

 

 

 

 

 

 

she blame her self because day dreaming while drive the car and almost make they got incident..   

 

 

 

 

 

"shin hye...I'm sorry"

 

 

 

 

 

 

park shin hye slowly move her hand from her face..her face look pale too..and she just sigh..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"shin..I'm sorry"

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye turn and look to sulli..

 

 

 

 

 

"you almost make me die by incident...but whatever is happen you will still my bestfriend...and I will always forgive you..sulli, don't blame yourself okay..we are just fine...what is happen to you could happen to anyone..alright.." said shin hye while she hold sulli hand..

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye slowly be smile to sulli..

 

 

 

 

"don't think about this anymore, sulli okay...just make this as a lesson.." said shin hye again..

 

 

 

 

 

sulli stare to shin hye and she nodded her head...

 

 

 

 

 

"I will not do that again" said sulli..

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter