MR. POEM APPEARS 1

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO

 

 

AUTHOR POV

 

Three months had passed. now they are sit in third years of school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yong hwa and shin hye has closer as a friends. they always go everywhere together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Juniel has friendly again with shin hye, thanks for jonghyun and yong hwa who has helped them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Juniel has rare along with yong hwa and shin hye. she was often spent her time together with jong hyun. especially since they are both dating two months ago. thanks for jung yong hwa and shin hye for helps.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

meanwhile. cn blue school band in which is yong hwa as leader vocalist, jonghyun as lead guitarist, jung shin on bass, and min hyuk in the position of drummer. they has started their training since 2 weeks ago and will appear in the 100 year anniversary commemoration of their school in 2 months later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But for now, not that things was bothering jung yong hwa. he worried about the contest of writing and reading poetry, where will be held in next 3 days.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

he want to withdraw from the contest. but Mrs.Jessica threatened him by saying that he shouldn't be rated for language subjects and literatures. so finally he was forced to join the contest of read poetry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But he kept it from shin hye. yong hwa don't want shin hye to know if he could read the poem. night before the contest. yong hwa has prepared the poem that will he read tomorrow. he had turned to see the clock on the wall in his room. time show at 22:00 PM. afterwards he took the phone and typing messages to shin hye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"goodnight Shin hye, have you been sleeping??" Read messages of yong hwa ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Later he got a reply messages from shin hye ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" good night too, yong. ani, I just finished studying. wae yong, why did you call me in the night??" read a message of Shinhye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

to see a mesages from shin hye, yong hwa typing again ..

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter