Seo Hyun Bad Life

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

Yonghwa and Seo Hyun come back to office in hour..

 

then they receive the client from japan..

 

after two hour, the client had go away. they still to work until six Pm..

 

then seo Hyun stand from her chair..

 

she take her small bag then put it on her shoulder..

 

"yong, follow me to one places"said seo hyun..

 

yonghwa turn his look to seo hyun..

 

"I'm still busy to write the schedule for tomorrow, seo hyun"said yonghwa..

 

"no, yong. you can continue to write it tomorrow. now, follow me"said seo hyun..

 

"seo hyun, if you not mind, I want to go home now. shin hye must be waiting for me"said yonghwa..

 

"yonghwa, remember the rules. you have to follow me your boss to everywhere that I want. when I allow you to go home, then you can go home"said seo hyun with raise her voice..

 

"now, follow me and don't ask anything again"said seo hyun..

 

yonghwa look hopeless. he stand up from his chair and follow seo hyun. they walk to outside the building..

 

seo hyun walk to her red car..

 

she open the door while yonghwa open the door on the back..

 

seo hyun see that..

 

"no, yonghwa. sit beside me"said seo hyun..

 

"but, I'm your assistant, it's not good if your boyfriend saw you with me"said yonghwa..

 

"I don't have a boyfriend yonghwa. so, you not have afraid if the other people see you with me. now, sit beside me"said seo hyun..

 

yonghwa open the back door then go out, he open the front door then sit beside seo hyun. he accidentally saw her white thigh again. but yonghwa quickly turn to look in front..

 

seo hyun drive the car with high speed..

 

Yonghwa just silent when they are in the car. seo hyun then turn on the music and song from BIG BANG is heave in the car..

 

yonghwa still silent. seo hyun realize that. she try to provoke yonghwa to speak..

 

"yonghwa, why you silent?? speak something. I wanna talk with you"said seo hyun..

 

but yonghwa still silent while his eyes is only stare to the road..

 

all his mind just think about shin hye. he very want to come home and meet his girlfriend who he very love..

 

seo hyun look angry and upset to see yonghwa attitude. she more press the gas of car and raise the speed..

 

the car look flying in the road because of the speed..

 

yonghwa look sweat, but he not want to scream. he hold his afraid..

 

seo hyun look hopeless..

 

then she raise down the speed of the car, because they has almost near to the purpose where seo hyun want to go..

 

after turn to left once again. then seo hyun turn to right and enter one yard places..

 

then she stop the can and turn off the engines..

 

"Yong, I want to go for drink something now. you have to accompany me, understand!!"said seo hyun..

 

"seo hyun, I want to go home...."said yonghwa..

 

"no, until I allow you to go home. you have to accompany me to drink, I don't have someone who can I speak when I drink"said seo hyun..

 

"cmm'on" said seo hyun while she open the door of the car..

 

yonghwa look hopeless. seo hyun not allow him to go home.

 

the time is 7 Pm now..

 

"shin hye must be waiting for me now and cook for the dinner. I think I will be late to home, better I send her a text massage, so she will not waiting for me"said yonghwa to his self..

 

"yonghwa, cmm'on. I'm waiting" shout seo hyun from outside..

 

yonghwa get out from the car and follow seo hyun to the cafe..

 

he walk behind seo hyun while quickly he send to shin hye a text massage..

 

"I'm sorry honey, I will come home late tonight, don't wait for me. just eat for the dinner if you feel hungry"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter