Meet The Lady Seo Hyun

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS GOMAWO...

Next Morning...

 

Yonghwa still feel slumber after he sleep in 1 Am..

 

he wake up slowly while he take alarm clock..

 

then he shock when he saw if the time is 6.30 AM..

 

"am dead......am dead....jay chou will think if I refuse for accept the job. I must hurry" said yonghwa to his self while he run to bathroom..

 

after 5 minutes, yonghwa out from bathroom. he wear the cloth and set for a tie. without realize he shout shin hye name..

 

"honey....please help me to set for a tie.." while yonghwa get out from his room..

 

"honey....." yonghwa shout while he go to her room..

 

shin hye room is still close. yonghwa open it..

 

"honey..." shout yonghwa again..

 

but shin hye is not in there..

 

yonghwa go to living room and to a dining room..

 

then he saw a fried rice and one glass of milk on the table. there is a paper on the table too..

 

yonghwa take a paper and read it..

 

"yonghwa, I'm going to work early. there is a fried rice and a milk for you on the table. eat honey and enjoy your first day of work. byee.."

 

yonghwa feel touching by her words. he feel guilty to his self because not honest to shin hye..

 

he eat a fried rice quickly and drink the milk after that he wear the clothes and run out from the apartment..

 

he arrive to the office 25 minutes later..

 

jay chou was sit on his chair when he saw him come..

 

"I'm sorry, chou. I came late" said yonghwa..

 

"go now to the room, my boss was waiting for you. she is angry to us when you not come." said jay chou..

 

yonghwa walk slowly to the room of their boss..

 

"yonghwa......"shout jay chou from a far..

 

yonghwa turn to jay chou..

 

"faighting and good luck" said jay chou..

 

yonghwa nodded his head while he knock the door..

 

"who is it??"said someone from inside the room..

 

"me, the new employeer. yonghwa. may I come in??" said yonghwa..

 

"ne" said the person from inside..

 

yonghwa push the door to open..

 

then he saw the young lady for the first time. she just stare to the paper in front of her..

 

seo hyun wear the white shirt, with cover by blazzer. but yonghwa, accidentally can see her red bra behind of her shirt. then yonghwa turn to look another way. she wear a short pants and seen her thigh with cover by a stocking. lady seo hyun look y (but shin hye more y from her...kekekeke..)

 

then she turn to look yonghwa from his shoes to his head...

 

"why you are late, yonghwa?? did chou tell you to come at 7 Am??"ask Seo Hyun..

 

"ne....

 

"seo hyun. call me seo hyun from now" she said..

 

"ne, seo hyun. chou had tell me. but I'm sorry, I'm late to come because of traffic light" said yonghwa..

 

"alright, because it's your first day to work. I forgive you this time, but you have to come on time st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter