Sulli Give Warning To Shin Hye about Seo Hyun

Until My Last Breath...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINENTY ONE IS READY SO COMMENT GUYS...

 

Three Days had pass away. sunday is coming again..

 

they're come back to apartment after go to church for worship to GOD..

 

Yonghwa open the door while shin hye get inside the apartment and sit on the sofa...

 

yonghwa close the door and follow her to sit beside her..

 

"honey, My friend sulli will coming this afternoon to our apartment. we will make one cake of brownise. you will like it honey" said shin hye while she hug to yonghwa and lay her head on his chest..

 

"ne, anything that you will make it, I will eat that. but for now I will eat your mouth first" said yonghwa while he kiss shin hye and play with her tongue..

 

"oochhh yong,...honey..." wishpere shin hye while she close her eyes and enjoy the kiss..

 

yonghwa still kiss her while one of his hand go down and touch to her that cover by the cloth. yonghwa begin to massage her ..

 

shin hye begin to and her desire is a raise..

 

"oochhh...honey...aachhh"

 

shin hye left hand hold to his hair while her right hand is go down and touch to his ..

 

she open his belt and directly can hold his and move push and pull to his . yonghwa begin to a raise hard..

 

shin hye look excited and will begin to it again when suddenly there is a knock on the door of their apartment..

 

yongshin couple look upset to hear the knock has disturb their romance..

 

yonghwa set his cloth and a belt again, while shin hye make the same with yonghwa..

 

after that she go to front door and open it..

 

shin hye saw who is coming...

 

"sulli....I'm happy to see you" said shin hye while she hug to her friend..

 

"shin hye..I fulfill my promise to you to come here" said sulli.. 

 

"ne" said shin hye..

 

then she call yonghwa to meet her friend, sulli

 

"yong..honey..come here and meet my friend" shout shin hye..

 

"wait honey, I was change my cloth now" shout yonghwa from his room..

 

"come inside, sulli" said shin hye while she let sulli enter the living room first..

 

sulli look around and walk near to see yongshin couple picture. she stare to young man who stand beside shin hye when they are in paris tower..

 

"who is he, shin hye?? is he are your boyfriend??" ask sulli..

 

"ne, he is my boyfriend...his name is yonghwa..waee??" ask shin hye..

 

"no...just ask..."said sulli..

 

"sulli, what do you want to drink??" ask shin hye..

 

"shin, don't too bother for make me a drink" said sulli..

 

"it's okay, my friend. I'm not bother with you" said shin hye..

 

"anything, shin.." said sulli..

 

"wait here, I'll be back soon" said shin hye while she go to the kitchen..

 

sulli keep looking for the photos when she not realize if yonghwa saw her from a far..

 

he decided to walk and approach to sulli..

 

"you must be, shin hye friend. right??" ask yonghwa..

 

sulli look suprise and turn to see him..

 

"ne..I'm sulli..nice to meet ...

 

"jung yonghwa..but you can call me yonghwa or yong" said yonghwa while he shake sulli hand..

 

sulli stare to yonghwa and feel if she had seen him before..

 

"I'm sorry..it's look like I had seen you before, but I'm forget where I seen you" said sulli while she look on yonghwa..

 

"we don't meet to each other before this. maybe it's another person who you seen it before and not me" said yonghwa..

 

sulli try hard to remember where she had seen yonghwa..

 

"so, honey..you had meet to my friend sulli" said shin hye while she coming with one glasses of coca cola..

 

"ne.." said yonghwa shortly..

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter