Taxi

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o.v

"Ready!?" Zinger yelled, as she held the bouquet full of lilies in her hand.

She gently threw it. My eyes focused on the bouquet, it was going to my time to get it! the bouquet went straight for as if it was for me. It was now only a few meters away from me, I jumped up to get it, but someone ha pushed me to the ground.

As, I lay down on the floor, rubbing my head, the girl, who pushed me cheered since she got it. I groaned, closing my eyes, maybe I could just dream, that I won it.

Onew's p.o.v

Damn! That girl sure can hip-check a person. The girls were clearing the dance areas as, the single men came next. Thunder, constantly pushed me to come up. After constant begging from him, I finally followed. He swung it right near me, but I noticed someone. One of the brides-maids on the floor. I ran up to her, missing my chance to get it.

I tried shaking, that girl, but she wouldn't wake-up. I flipped her onto her back, examining her. She had short beautiful blonde hair, that any girl would want badly. Her pink luscious lips pouted out, as if it was a duck. I smiled, but flicked her forehead to wake her.

"YAH!" She yelled, grabbing my hand.

I noticed she was staring at me, I smiled, "You got knocked down."

She nodded, as I helped her stand up, "Thanks."

She headed outside. As, the cool air hit her skin, she sighed in relief, it was pretty hot in the room. Ater, twirling in her dress, she headed to a taxi. I smiled and followed her.

"This my taxi." She told me.

Her brown eyes sparkled, "I'll pay."

She smirked, "You want to pay 160 dollars? Okay then."

WHAT THE FU- Excuse my language, but how long has she been using this taxi!? All night! Wait, this must be the girl, who I saw her thon- Shouldn't tell her that, just introduce yourself.

"I'm Onew." I stated, reaching out my hand.

"Park Luna."

Again, it was silent between us, but what else would I talk about!? Weddings! That, is the least thing on my mind. Finally, after several minutes, we reached a complex.

"This is my stop." She handed money to the taxi driver and headed out, "Bye Onew." She declared, and slapped the door, holding one of the center pieces at Zinger and Thunder's wedding.

I told the taxi driver where I lived and noticed something on the ground. A brown box, I opened it noticing the book was filled of items of weddings and things that were part of a wedding.

"interesting."