Maid-of-Honor

27 Dresses

Sorry T^T  I made a big mistake! It was suppose to say Suzy at the end where Taecyeon slips the ring on! I'm so sorry, I rarely check over my work, that's why there is a lot of mistake.

ANYWAY!

Please enjoy the chapter and please please comment


Luna's p.o.v

Suzy, who was in the back seat in my car, admired her ring on her finer. At one point she bit, just to feel it was real, but even though I love Taecyeon, I have to admit, Suzy looks so cute! I'm happy she's getting married, since she is my younger sister! But, did it have to be Taecyeon!?

Tears rolled down my eyes, and of course Suzy noticed, "Luna, I know we bicker, but thanks."

I parked, into a space right beside my twin sister SunYoung's car (I don't know what is her real name, so I just picked Luna's real name, since in this story Luna is her real name ^^') I opened the door for her as, she still looked at the ring.

We headed to the door, where Sunyoung opened it immediately. she hugged Suzy and I and let us in where Dad was already making some of my favourite cookies.

"Suzy-Sshi!" My father yelled, as he took out the delicious smelling cookies out of the oven.

Suzy walked up and hugged him, as he touched her hair. Ever, since she was a little girl, he loved her hair. It was just like our mother's hair. SunYoung had dark hair to, but it was wavy unlike Suzy's.

SunYoung smiled as, she saw the bright and sparkling ring, "So, who is the lucky man?" She asked.

Suzy blushed, "This guy named, Taecyeon-"

"Ok Taecyeon!?" She asked, looking at me, since I told her about me liking him.

Suzy nodded, and she gasped, but luckily my dad placed the cooled cookies onto the round table where we sat around. Then, I knew something popped into my dad's head. You could really tell, since he quickly ran to his bedroom.

My dad, came out with a huge plastic bag, and inside was something that completely shocked me, which is a regular for me, since Suzy came. Inside, the bag was a wedding dress, and not an ordinary one it was my mom's.

My dad smiled, "I think your mom would like you to wear it since, you're the first one."

Suzy grabbed it and hugged it before she hugged my father, who was still standing there. She did hug him, after a few minutes. Later, we talked about the wedding and all the people we were going to invite. Once, we left and went to my apartment, she pulled me aside.

"Could I ask me you something?" She asked, looking nervous.

I nodded, "Anything, for my little sister!"

She smiled, "I didn't want to say this in front of Sunyoung, but can you be my maid-of-honor?"

My eyes widened. Me? ME!? Why would she do that. I thought, she didn't't like me as much because of the dress things and all those other stuff. Even, though she is my sister, I'm happy to get, but it would be so awkward to me! I liked Taecyeon and I still do!

"W-why?" I stuttered, finally reveling my feelings.

"Your my sister, and  I love you. Also, I couldn't have been with Taecyeon, if it wasn't for you." She smiled and hugged me tightly, "Please do it. For me and Taecyeon."

I heard her say Taecyeon and I nodded. She smiled and hugged me and headed outside. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?