Amber - Key

27 Dresses

When the story of how the couples met start and end, I will put this:  __   Before the the story, so you will know it is that, instead of me writing flashback. So, go on ahead and read the story!


Luna's p.o.v

"Now, what's this?" Onew asked as, he pulled out a red dress with the bottom, puffed out.

Attached to dress was a head piece, which looked like a red veil with white and orange flowers. Onew got and wore it, trying to balance it on his head. The veil toppled over, only lasting a few seconds on his head. Laughing, I picked it up and went into my room.

Steadily, I went into the dress, after removing the previous dress. I puffed the dress, and headed to the mirror. I put my hair into a messy bun and right before I went out I adjusted the veil, which was a few inches high.

"Like a princess, Luna. Princes." I told my self as, I placed it on my head and opened the door.

Once, I opened the door, I couldn't find Onew. Suddenly, a sudden flash came into my eyes. I felt like I was going to be blind in minutes, but of course it didn't happen.

"You look really good, but the head piece-"

"I know." I interrupted him, "At the wedding I kept adjusting it, it's so heavy!" I told him, removing it.

"So, who's wedding is this, what's the theme, and what is their story?" Onew asked.

"The theme was like a Taiwanese wedding. It's my friend Amber, and her now husband, Key. It all started when Amber transferred to the same college as, him."

__ "Yah, Kibum are you like gay or what?" MinKyung yelled, as him and his gang surrounded him.

Key smirked, "I'm a homo, just like you!"

MinKyung face filled with anger, and was ready to punch him, "Why you little bit-"

"Is everything alright?" A girl with glossy black hair that reached her chest asked softly.

Minkyung nodded, admiring her beauty, but she headed to Key, who was still on the ground, "Do you want me to bring you safely to your dorm."

Key nodded weakly as, she helped him up. they started walking together as, they left MinKyung and his gang alone. They haven't said a word to each other for the whole walk to Key's dorm, until they reached the door.

"I really appreciate what you did back there and by the way, my name is Key." He introduced himself.

She smiled, "What an interesting name. My name is Amber and hope we meet sometime soon."

"Of course." Key replied and kissed Amber on the cheek.

He left her standing her there in the boys dorm alone, since he went back into his room. Amber gently, touched her cheek where Key kissed her. She blushed and headed back to her own room. On the other hand Key was up against the door, touching his lips, blushing madly as well.

Months passed, Key and Amber have never met since their first encounter. Also, they had both changed. Key had no longer short spiky black hair, but long brown hair with side bangs. Amber, had no longer the long black hair, but blonde short that was usually spiked up.

They even had some of the same classes, but they haven't noticed each other. However, they still remembered the first they met each other, and they still wanted to meet each other. They even asked many people if they knew each other, but no luck for both of them. Though it changed in their music class.

"I have assigned groups of two or three, for the singing and rapping competition for this Saturday. The singers must create an original song and the rappers will being doing freestyle, but one of the people will have to know how to beat box." Mr. Jung told the class.

Mr. Jung went down her list and said each groups name, "Kim Kibum and amber Liu."

"Amber?" Key asked, surprised

Amber stood up and Mr. Jung pointed to Key. Her eyes widened, she could tell it was Key. He had the same eyes, skin tone, and cheek bones. Key was still in shock, but he snapped back into reality as, she sat beside him.

"Long time no see." Amber declared.

Key nodded happily, but Minkyung butted in, "Hey Key, I guess you met you-." He had his hand on Key's hair.

"Buzz of an work, MinKyun-" Teacher noticed Minkyung not with his group, and dragged him to his group.

Both of them started laughing, but as soon as Mr. Jung came closer to them, they tried to rap and beat-box. They were quick and the rapping was good, they thought they could even win.

Soon, the day of the competitions came and the rapping competition started. It was battle against each team, and Amber and Key lasted the finals. However, they were against MinKyung and this other guy, they really didn't know. It started quickly, but MinKyung made it harder, since he talked about personal things about Key.

"Your quite a wimp, though you talk such smack. This girl, you like, she so fine, I would like if she was mine. Good to know, she standing near you. You don't get? Amber he had always like you. Since, the beginning, when you guys met, he fell in love with you right till the end. So, Amber, what would you do if he told he likes you?" MinKyung finished rapping, with Amber shocked and Key embarrassed.

Suddenly, Key started laughing and grabbed the microphone, "Minkyung you dork, you like her too. She's pretty and gentle, why wouldn't you. You're jealous, since she is right beside me and guess what, we're going to win that money. Oh, next to me, your always number two, and right here your looking like a fool. It's finish go home, you can't beat us, the power of love always come after you." Key grabbed, Amber by her waist and kissed her on the cheek.

MinKyung face turned a bright red and headed outside of the building, "I guess the winner is Amber and Kibum! Congrats!" Mr. Jung yelled.

Amber and Key hugged and recieved the money and the trophy. After, they let go of the hug, Amber pulled on Key's collar and kissed him. __

"That's so sweet!" Onew cried.