Dress Disaster

27 Dresses

Does anyone know where I can put stories not about kpop and asain things other the fanfiction? Well, anyway please go check out my blog if you like Harry Potter, I created a story there, because it invoes Harry Potter, so yeah! GO ON ALREADY! ... After, reading this chapter and commenting though ^-^||


Suzy's p.o.v

That damn Onew, people are still talking about that newspaper article. When, I'm at Taeyeon's office, the workers there give me dirty glares! At least, my wedding is still going to be in the newspaper. However, Heechul is now taking notes and giving them to a guy named Jonghyun, who gives them to Onew, that bastard.

At least, I still have Taecyeon's side. He thinks Onew, is horrible, like my friends. However, I don;t know about Luna. She seemed all buddy-buddy with him, but I bet she is now on my side. He wrote some mean things about her and I should have not yelled at her.

AWWW! I'm acting like a big sister! Yeah, I should just forgive her, about that article. It wasn't her fault, he wrote that about her.

"Suzy, I'll drop you off at the wedding dress shop, before I go to work!" Taecyeon yelled from across the hall.

I grabbed my jacket, and went to him grasping his hand, "Let's go." I told him.

Finally, arriving at the place, I kissed Taecyeon and ran inside, even though my heels wouldn't let me go faster.

"Suzy, nice to meet you. We are almost done with your dress, it will only take a few minutes." The lady with a clip board and a pen tucked in her hair told her.

I nodded, sitting down I waited for that lady or Luna to come, but the lady had came first, "I'm just checking if we got the right sizes." She said, holding up a measuring tape.

I stood up as, it wrapped around my body, as I lifted up my shirt slightly. The measuring tape, felt cold as she looked closely at my waist. she just smiled and headed back into the room.

"Yes, Suzy is just over there." I could hear someone say my name.

I looked over at the door, Luna's blonde hairy was bouncing as she skipped it, amazed at the dresses. I ran up to her and hugged her, however she seemed rather weird.

"What was that for?" She asked, looking at me as if I was an alien from outer space.

"I feel so bad for yelling at you. So, please forgive me." Luna smiled, and held her chest.

Almost into tears, "My little sister is growing up!" She hugged me tightly again.

"So, since I am forgiven, I need to talk about the slide show." I handed her a piece of paper, "You will be saying this when the slide show is on, so there won't be any problems." I smiled brightly, and I could tell Luna didn't seem happy, but whatever.

"Does that mean, I have t pick new pictures to go with the things I say." I nodded, and I could hear her groan, but it was quiet for no one else to hear.

We headed into the changing room as, I saw the lady from before hand's wave to go over there. She handed me a a clear plastic bag, only showing a part of the dress.

"Hurry and put it on!" Luna yelled, as I hurried to the changing room

After, help zipping up the dress, I went outside were the staff and Luna waited, "So how is it?"

Everyone kept telling my I looked beautiful and all that, and things how Taecyeon will be happy. Though, when I saw Luna she seemed shock, since her hands were clasped on . Was she that shocked to see her little sister in the dress?

"Luna, aren't a beau-"

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH OUR MOTHER'S DRESS!?" Luna yelled, standing and pointing at the dress.

I smiled, "I cut some parts- Well, she did, but it was my idea. It makes me look skinnier." I told her, showing off the curve the dress made.

"STILL! You ruined it!" She yelled again.

One of the staff members handed me a bag, looking as if it was the rest of the dress. I walked up to Luna and gave it to her, but she seemed disgusted.

"When, you finally get married, you can make something out of this." I smiled, and she still was glaring at me.

"You always just think about yourself, Suzy!" I heard her groan, when I waked back to the mirror.

"What?" I asked, pretending I heard wrong.

"You ruined our mom's dress!"

I smirked, "Find a person who will marry you first." Suddenly, something went up to my hair.

I turned around and Luna pulled my hair more. I slapped her across the face, and she stumbled to the floor. I glared at her, and she did back, turning it into a glaring contest. The staff members pulled us, back but we both resisted.

It turned into a full out cat fight. She tried to rip the dress, but I blocked it so she headed to my hair. I pulled her clothes, and beside no one cares about those ugly clothes.

I pushed her off me and she grabbed the pieces of the dress and headed to the door, "If it wasn't clear, you aren't forgive anymore!"

"FINE!" I yelled, almost all the glass cabinets in the shop was shaking.