Sunny - Sungmin

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o.v

I adjusted the bow on my head, as I slipped on my white flats with a bow on top. I smoothed out the skirt and headed outside. I smiled brightly and waved excitedly, like a kid would do. Immediately, Onew stood up and hugged me.

"Your the cutest thing ever!" He yelled, pinching my cheeks.

I pushed his arms away and he fell on the chair, but eventually fell on the ground with the chair, "Wow, a cute girl, who is feisty!"

I rolled my eyes, "It's not really my style and if you think I'm cute, then you should see Sungmin and Sunny."

"Lee Sunny and Lee Sungmin?" He asked.

I nodded, "Do you know her?"

"Yeah, I dated her in my four years of high school, but we broke-up when we went to different college, maybe that's when she dated Sungmin." He sighed.

WHAT!? He dated Sunny, my cheerful sunshine, who never gets mad! Well, she's so cute with Sungmin, there the cutest couple ever! Wait... Am I getting jealous because of Onew dating Sunny? No, it can't be!

"Was she a good girlfriend?" I asked him, annoyed and trying not to look at him.

He nodded cheerfully, "She was so cute, and we had so much fun together, but at the end we were not meant to be."

I smiled. He actually cared about her a lot and he understands that Sunny isn't with him anymore. However, I happy they're not together, because- uh, umm... BECAUSE Sungmin has a girl now! There is so many people Onew can date in Seoul, not meaning I want him for myself! yeah...

"So, do you know how they met?" I asked, relaxing.

"No, I lost contact with Sunny when we went to different colleges, but she invited me to her wedding, and I went to the ceremony and the reception, but you weren't there." He declared.

"Yeah, I had to wear wig, because Sunny asked me too because she didn't want my blonde hair out shining her. Don't worry, I didn't min, because  someone else had to and It's her day, not mine." I told him.

"So ready for the story?" I asked, and he immediately nodded.

___"Class, we will be splitting into partners today!You must be in a boy and girl pair, and you must travel around Seoul finding places to shop and eat! You can pick any place, but you must do a poster about both of them!" Mr. Goh announced, as the class already scattered to find a partner.

Sunny stood up trying to find a partner. She didn't know she would do stuff like this in college, like when she was partnered up with her ex, Jinki. She tried to forget him, but it didn't't work. She thought, since they went to different colleges, she would find someone else, but she didn't

"Sunny-Sshi? Do you have a partner?" Sungmin asked.

She smiled brightly, "No, so let's be partners."

The bell rang, and Sunny and Sungmin hurried off to his dorm room. Once, Sunny entered, there was Donghae and Jessica already talking about the project. Sunny smiled, as she saw Sungmin's side of the dorm. It was pink city, everything was cute, like him!

She took the bunny from his dresser and hugged it tightly, "Do you like pink?" She asked.

He nodded, "Yeah, so maybe we could go to that, hello kitty cafe."

"I love, that place and maybe we can go to that piggy bank place, near the cafe!" Sunny added.

Sungmin nodded excited, he took out a note-back, which was not pink, and grabbed a pen. They wrote all the things, they could eat at the cafe, and what to bring.

"So today, we can go to the cafe and tomorrow since, we have a day off we can got to the store." Sunny announced.

Sungmin grabbed her hand and ran out of the dorm. They passed students who were all clumped up in the hall. Once, they reached outside, they sprinted to the bus, which was about to leave. Luckily, they got there in time.

"So, how you like college so far?" Sungmin asked as, they're still in the car.

"Good, but I miss some- Oh fudge!" Sunny hid behind, Sungmin's pink trench coat.

Sungmin could feel her face, on his chest and blushed, "W-what's wrong?" He asked, stuttering.

"My ex is there! Don't let him see me!" She whispered, as she peaked through his coat.

He smiled, seeing Sunny all scared and he was protecting her, "Don't worry we're at our stop."

Quickly, as the bus stopped they headed, outside, not getting detected from Jinki. They headed to the Hello Kitty Cafe and took pictures of the food and the place. An hour passed, and they were done and headed back to the dorm.

This time, they headed into Sunny's single dorm. She put down all they stuff theygot on her table and brought out her laptop. Sungmin opened it to see Sunny and probably Jinki on it, with her kissing his cheek.

"Why you guys break up?" Sungmin asked, Sunny got poster paper, from her closet.

Little tears cascaded down her cheek, "I don't want to talk about." Sungmin nodded.

They wrote, all the stuff down on her laptop from the cafe. printed it out and put it where they put the poster board. After, they were just playing around the room. Suddenly, as Sunny hit Sungmin with a pillow she saw something outside.

"Jinki!" She yelled, as hid in her covers, but it turned out not to be him.

Sungmin noticed Sunny and went on top of her, holding down her arms down, "W-what are you doing?" sunny asked, blushing, since their face were only inches away.

"Can you forget about him!?" He yelled, making Sunny shocked to see him raise her voice.

Sunny slapped him, and Sungmin got off her heading to the door, "I can't get over him! He was the longest relationship I ever been in!" Sunny yelled.

"He's gone, why don't you go for me!" sungmin clasped his hadn over his mouth, after he said it, "You like me?" Sunny asked, and he ran out of her room.

The next morning, Sunny woke-up doing her regular routine. She sighed, as she remembered what happened with Sungmin last night, she couldn't believe she raised her voice to someone who was so nice, and who liked her. though, he did yell at him. She opened the door, to find a big pink bunny in front of her. She lifted it up to her desk and found, that it had a not one it.

Dear Sunny,

I'm so sorry for yelling at you. You can't help yourself when you in love, I mean when you like someone ^-^|| I just want you to be happy, and if you don't want to see me, I already went to the shop, and I can do that poster if you still don't want to see him. I'm really sorry, please forgive me.

Love, I mean from,
Sungmin

"He went without me!" Sunny yelled, and grabbed her coat.

She reached the bus, but it left a second before she got there. Instead, she sprinted to teh shop. At least she was a fast runner and when she got there the bus had stopped. Sungmin came out, looking at sunny surprised.

"I apologize, Sungmin! I can't get over Jinki, but with you're helping a lot, Thank-you!" Sunny hugged him tightly, making him blush.

"Then, let's go!" Sungmin declared, as the both held hands and went into the shop. ___

"So, they got an A+ on their assignment and started dating, but you said she dated you?" I asked.

"My real name is Jinki." He told me.

I smiled, "Jinki, really?"

"Oh Shut UP!" He yelled.