Comforting

27 Dresses

Onew's p.o.v

After, the disaster breakfast with Luna, I headed to my car. My head hung low, as I reached for my seatbelt and drove off. As, I finally arrived in Seoul, I passed my office. I clenched my hands on the steering wheel, a turned swiftly into the parking lot. Grabbing my coat, I marched inside.

People started clapping for me, and tried to congratulate me, but I didn't care. I need to talk to Mrs. Kim, now! Almost crashing into her office, I stomped my hands on her desk. Taking off her glasses, she just smiled.

"Congrats, you made the front of the page." She declared, going back to whatever she was doing before.

"I told you I wasn't finish! Why did you publish it!" I yelled.

She nodded, "It seemed alright."

"BUT-"

"You got the job you wanted, so don't raise your voice at me and just go. Isn't today your day off anyway?" She asked, interrupting me.

I growled at her, but she just ignored me. I was about speak again, but she snapped her fingers in my face and two huge guys were in no in front of me. Aren't Asians suppose to be short? I glared at Mrs. Kim, but walked out before the two huge men could grab me.

"Good article!" Jonghyun declared, as I walked passed his cubicle.

"Well, I just lost my ideal girl because of it, so shut up!" I shouted, still mad at Mrs. Kim.

Jonghyun caught up to me, even though a increased my walking speed, "Ideal girl? The girl from the article?"

I nodded, "I don't want to be congratulated because of that, so leave me alone."

Jonghyun stopped, "If you want to talk, just ask me or Yoona. We'll help."

I didn't notice, but I was already near my car. I looked back at Jonghyun, but didn't say a word. I felt horrible, but the anger inside of me, was building up more and more. I went into my car, and drove off.

Luna's p.o.v

almost into tears, I went inside my apartment to see Suzy with a newspaper in her hand. I dropped my bag, on the counter and immediately she walked up to me.

"What the hell is this!?" She shouted, as I tried to go to the couch.

"In this article, their calling me, the ultimate bride-zilla because of you! do you even care?" She screamed again, but I just kept silent.

You could see smoke coming out of her ear, she looked like a volcano about to explode, "Luna, respond!" Suddenly, her phone rang, and she instantly picked it up.

"WHAT!" She yelled.

"There was a long silence, and the smoke began to rise, "ONEW! DON'T EVER PHONE HERE! I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO LUNA! YOU WILL PAY BECAUSE OF MY LAWYER. I don't have a lawyer, BUT I SURE WILL SOON!" Suzy closed her phone and threw it right beside me.

Suzy glared at me, "Just go change for work and leave me alone!" She swung her hand and I hurried to go to my room, thinking she would hit me, but she just grabbed her cellphone.

At work, people looked at me, more than before. I bet they read the article, I wished I never met Onew. However, my wishes are never granted! Sitting down, Tiffany came in with her usual eye smile.

"You have gotten twenty phone calls, from Onew today." She told me.

"I don't ever want to talk to him, so could you respond to one of them, saying what I just said before?" I ask.

Tiffany nodded, and headed to her desk, to phone him. Why would Onew want to phone me? Was he sorry? But then, why would he be? I bet, he could get a raise, he just made the front page! I bet he is thanking me, that worthless scum.

"Luna, what happened with you and Onew?" Heechul came in.

"He, did you see thew article about me? He just ruined my life!" I cried, my face on my desk.

I could feel Heechul's warm hands patting my back, "Not everyone read it, I bet."

I glared at him, "That is one of the most famous newspaper all over Korea, I bet even people in America could have watched it!" I yelled.

Heechul crouched, making us face to face, "If you won't be fine now, you better be. Taecyeon is coming." Hecchul told me, leaving me alone at my desk.

He was right. Taecyeon's perfect body headed my way, smiling, but looking worried. As, he reached me, he gave me a hug. I could have melted in his warm, because he was warm. More warm than Heechul, though. I don't know why, but when it ended, I started crying.

He smiled, wiping my tear, "He was a jerk, I know. He played you, me and Suzy. So, please don't cry."

I weakly smiled, "I will try."

He hugged me once again, "I'll help you, don't worry." I nodded, hugging him even tighter.